List and explain MacArthur's five step Bible Study method.
1) Reading - Just by reading the Bible you become familiar with its themes, history, and contexts.
2) Interpreting - It is not enough to read the text and jump directly to the application- you must first determine what it means, otherwise the application may be incorrect.
3) Evaluating - Read Bible commentaries, and background books that will enrich your thinking.
4) Applying - You must let God's truth penetrate and change your life.
5) Correlating - By correlating and cross-referencing, you will begin to build a sound doctrinal foundation on which to live.