5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the most common substance probems
- what are the 2 questions of importance with assessing an addict
- substance abuse
- marijuanna is
- with a BAL of 0.30 what occurs with a persons activity
- a have you drunk or used drugs more than you meant to?
have you felt like you wanted to cut down and could not?
- b confusion, stupor
- c inability to fulfill major role/ obligation, participation in hazardous activity while impaired, recurrent legal or interpersonal problems, continued use dispite of consequences
- d the most commonly abused illicit durg in the US
- e alcohol abuse
5 Multiple choice questions
- affects all organ systems, in particular the cNS and GI (esphagitis, gastritis, pancreatitis, alcoholic epatitis and cirrhosis of liver)
- tachycardia, dilated pupils, increased BP, NV, insomnia, assaultiveness, grandiosity, euphoria,
- intoxication and levels of tolerance
- have i excused or ingnored
5 True/False questions
antagonistic effects → synthetic substances related to male hormones is associated with atheletes , models, school age children , professionals, etc.
marijuana smoking or ingesting → reflux, peptic ulcer, increased intraocular pressure/ glucoma, tachycardia, incrased plasma glucose and lipid levels
ENABLED what does the N stand for → believed that the nurse does not use the to point of impairment
what does the A stand for → annoyed when someone talks about your use
nicotine smoking → emphysema, CA, PVD, mouth cancer, CAD, HTN