5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- System Software
- Screen Saver
- VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- Intellectual property rights
- Types of system software
- a • Intellectual property rights are the rights to which creators are entitled for their work
- b • Two types of System software is operating system and utility programs
- c • A screen saver causes the monitor to display different images to avoid damaging the screen
- d Network that provides a mobile connection to a company network server, as if the user has a private line.
- e • System Software controls and maintains the computer hardware and other devices
5 Multiple choice questions
- • A peer-to-peer network is a simple, inexpensive network that typically connects 10 or fewer computers.
- • A query is a request for data
- Compressed files are sometimes called zipped files and they reduce the size of files by eliminating duplicate characters
- A modem is a device or program that enables a computer to transmit data over, for example, telephone or cable lines.
- Wireless network that provides Internet connection to mobile computers and devices
5 True/False questions
Fiber optic cable → ...
UNIX → • UNIX is a multi-tasking operating system invented in the 1970's
Relational database → • A database is a collection of data organized in a manner that allows access, retrieval, and use of that data
Malware → • A database is a collection of data organized in a manner that allows access, retrieval, and use of that data
Recover Disk → • You can use a Recover Disk to restore a damaged hard Drive