5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Digital Forensics
- a • Digital forensics is the discovery, collection, and analysis of evidence found on computers and networks
- b The amount of data, instructions, and information that can travel over a communication channel.
- c • Data is collection of unprocessed data
- d Coffeehouse, restaurant, or other location that provides personal computers with Internet access to its customers
- e • Booting is the process of starting or restarting a computer
5 Multiple choice questions
- • You can use a Recover Disk to restore a damaged hard Drive
- Filtering program that stops pop-up ads from displaying on web-pages.
- • Computer communications involve the transfer of data, information and instructions
- • A wireless access point is a central communications device that allows computers to connect to a wireless network
- • Wi-Fi is the term used to describe 802.11 protocol
5 True/False questions
Compressed Files → • Computer Ethics are the moral guidelines that govern the use of computer and information systems
Information Theft → • Software theft occurs when someone steals software media or causes harm
Multi - user operating system → ...
Digital modem → • A digital modem sends and receives data and information to and from a digital line
UNIX → • UNIX is a multi-tasking operating system invented in the 1970's