5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fiber optic cable
- Virus Hoax
- Smart phones
- A major weakness of file processing
- a E-mail message that warns users of a non-existent virus or other malware
- b • A major weakness of file processing is they usually have redundant data and it is isolated
- c • Smart phones often use a single user/single tasking operating system
- d • A cross-platform program is one that runs the same on multiple operating systems
- e ...
5 Multiple choice questions
- Computer security that occurs when someone steals personal or confidential information
- • The advantages of Fiber Optic Cable includes faster data transmission speeds, less noise, and better security
- DBMS feature that allows users to design a report on the screen, retrieve data into the report design, and then display or print the report.
- • A digital modem sends and receives data and information to and from a digital line
- • A UPS connects between a computer and a power source
5 True/False questions
Modem → • A query is a request for data
Kernel → • UNIX is a multi-tasking operating system invented in the 1970's
Screen Saver → • A screen saver causes the monitor to display different images to avoid damaging the screen
Multi - user operating system → ...
Software theft → • Software theft occurs when someone steals software media or causes harm