5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- LINUX AND Ubuntu
- Personal firewall
- GPS receiver
- Digital Forensics
- a • Booting is the process of starting or restarting a computer
- b • Digital forensics is the discovery, collection, and analysis of evidence found on computers and networks
- c • A GPS receiver is used to receive satellite signals and contains an antenna and processor
- d • Linux and Ubuntu are UNIX type operating systems.
- e Utility program that detects and protects a personal computer from unauthorized intrusions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Compressed files are sometimes called zipped files and they reduce the size of files by eliminating duplicate characters
- • A query is a request for data
- • You can use a Recover Disk to restore a damaged hard Drive
- • Wi-Fi is the term used to describe 802.11 protocol
- A modem is a device or program that enables a computer to transmit data over, for example, telephone or cable lines.
5 True/False questions
Twisted copper wire → • System Software controls and maintains the computer hardware and other devices
"cybercafe' → Wireless network that provides Internet connection to mobile computers and devices
Multi - user operating system → ...
Screen Saver → • A GPS receiver is used to receive satellite signals and contains an antenna and processor
Malware → • A database is a collection of data organized in a manner that allows access, retrieval, and use of that data