5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Holy Inquisition
- guild systems
- a leading family in the Holy Roman Empire, ruled Austria
- b The effort by Christian leaders to drive the Muslims out of Spain, lasting from the 1100-1492 C.E.
- c west african empire that flourished and grew rich from trade (1250-1460 C.E.)
- d labor groups that maintained a monopoly on their respective trades
- e a special court with power to inquire about and judge matters of heresy
5 Multiple choice questions
- Scandinavian pirates who plundered the coasts of Europe from the 8th to 10th centuries.
- Venetian traveler who explored Asia in the 13th century and served Kublai Khan (1254-1324)
- Built in the Ming Dynasty, was a stunning monument in Bejing built for Yonglo. All commoners and foreigners were forbidden to enter without special permission.
- a code of behavior that governed the aspect of all knights behavior
- 732 C.E. Christians defeat Muslim invaders and stop the spread of Islam into Europe
5 True/False questions
Mans Musa → A philosophy in which interests and values of human beings are of primary importance
Taira-Minamoto war → led the French to several victories during Hundred Years' War, but was tried and burned for witchcraft
Haroun al-Rashid → (794 to 1185C.E.) Japan had highly refined court society, etiquette, rules for properness, expected to write poetry and paint
Medici family → (794 to 1185C.E.) Japan had highly refined court society, etiquette, rules for properness, expected to write poetry and paint
Bushido → Architectural style developed featuring pointed arches and flying buttresses as external supports on main walls