Create an account
FADEC consists of what?
Full authority digital electric engine control
1. Engine Control Unit
2. Permanent Magnetic Alternator (N2 power)
1. Primary. Protection from compressor stall and overspeed.
2. Reversionary. Holds what it had.
3. Alternate. Uses charted values. (special alternate=violated the FADEC bar.)
Select A or B ignition
1. 100% N1 APU
2. Arms A or B ignition system
3. Arms the DC holding solenoid for the engine start switch.
Fuel Parting Shot
1. Tank pumps 1, 2, and 3 on.
2. Cross-feed valves closed.
3. Fill valves remain in previous state.
4. Aux and tail transfer pumps on.
5. 1 and 3 transfer pumps off.
6. 2 transfer on.
7. Tail alt off.
What does the ADG power in HYD mode?
1. Left emergency AC bus.
2. ADG bus.
3. #1 auxiliary hydraulic pump.
What turns the RMPs off?
1. Less than 1 gallon.
2. ADG deployed.
3. Phase of flight. Below FL180 or Dirty.
Exterior safety check
1. Nose wheel tethered.
2. Wheels chocked. (or tug)
3. Flight controls clear.
4. Flaps and slats observe.
5. Main gear doors.
6. APU intake and exhaust clear.
When do you need MAX POWER on T/O?
3. Noise Abatement.
4. Anti-skid inop.
5. Brake inop.
7. Pressure altitude > 6k.
ADG powers in Electric Mode?
1. Left and Right emergency AC.
2. Left and Right emergency DC.
3. Battery charger.
4. Battery bus.
Tail fuel management. Start & End.
> 60K fuel on engine start
Begins @ "Slats retract"
CG = 2% forward of max aft.
51K no more aft.
11.5K Main fuel forward.
FL270 descent transfer forward.
Above FL200 Level for ten minutes TFM resumes.
CADC1 (TAT, Total pressure, pressure altitude)
CADC2 (TAT, Total pressure, pressure altitude)
DC seven lights (3 fire handles, 1 APU fire handle, 3 fuel levers)
AC seven lights plus (2-3-4)
1 Engine fire bell
2 Voice warning (Betty) for each engine.
3 Tri-tone (sounds for APU part of test).
EAD alert (4 level 3 alerts, each engine and APU.)
Flight deck prep
Battery switch on
Electrical power evaluate.
Serviceables Oil and Tire pressure.
Status page check
Test HUD and lights
Interior safety check
1. Emergency power switch off.
2. Fuel dump switch off.
3. Windshield wipers off(2).
4. Gear handle down/in. W/pwr check for lights.
5. Parking brake off.
6. Flap/Slat handle agrees.
7. Radar off. (4-1-4, 4 ovrhd/1 fwd/ 4 ctr pedestal)
Takeoff essentials checklist
1. Stab trin in the green
2. Slats extended
3. Flaps agreee with FMS
4. Parking brake not set
5. Spoilers armed (white box no aural for MEL)
Landing essentials chekclist
Gear not down
Flaps not in landing range
Spoilers not armed (White for MEL)
Emergency power switch to arm initiates?
Emergency power test...LCA
ADG Electric mode
Unlimited time. Now have Batt charger.
# 2 left aft pump
Tail tank Alt pump
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together