6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The net buildup of electric charges on an object.
- The flow of electrons through a wire or any conductor; measured in a amperes (A) with an ammeter.
- The unit of electrical energy
- A closed path through which electrons flow.
- A material that allows electrons to move easily through it.
5 True/False questions
dry cell → A power source that generates electric current by a chemical reaction
series circuit → An electrical circuit where the current flows through more than one path. If one path is interrupted, current will still flow through the other paths.
wet cell → A power source that generates electric current by a chemical reaction
electroscope → A device containing two suspended metal leaves in a jar that move apart when charged; used to detect the presence of electric charges.
resistance → The force exerted by a machine to overcome resistance to gravity or friction