6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The flow of electrons through a wire or any conductor; measured in a amperes (A) with an ammeter.
- The difference in electric potential energy between two different points; measured in volts (V).
- A closed path through which electrons flow.
- A material that allows electrons to move easily through it.
- A material that does not allow heat or electrons to move through it easily.
5 True/False questions
wet cell → A power source that generates electric current by a chemical reaction
ohm's law → States that potential difference=current X resistance, or V (volts)=I (amperes) X R (ohms).
resistance → The force exerted by a machine to overcome resistance to gravity or friction
electroscope → An area surrounding an electron that exerts a force on anything nearby with an electric charge; is strongest nearest the electron and weakens with a distance.
series circuit → An electrical circuit where the current flows through more than one path. If one path is interrupted, current will still flow through the other paths.