6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- States that potential difference=current X resistance, or V (volts)=I (amperes) X R (ohms).
- A closed path through which electrons flow.
- The difference in electric potential energy between two different points; measured in volts (V).
- A power source that generates electric current by a chemical reaction
- A power of source that acts as an electron pump and generates electric current by a chemical reaction
5 True/False questions
insulator → A material that allows electrons to move easily through it.
parallel circuit → An electrical circuit where the current flows through more than one path. If one path is interrupted, current will still flow through the other paths.
electroscope → A device containing two suspended metal leaves in a jar that move apart when charged; used to detect the presence of electric charges.
conductor → A material that allows electrons to move easily through it.
electrical power → The rate at which electrical energy is converted to another form of energy; this is expressed in watts (W) or kilowatts (kW).