1. beginner or apprentice (greenhorn, neophyte)
1. an ameteur or "dabbler" who only knows a superficial amount of knowledge
2. a lover of art
1. newly existing and growing, budding, and emerging, promising
1. favorable, promising
1. reproduce, multiply; breed and grow rapidly; flourish or thrive
1. determined and resolute, stubbornly preserving
1. stubborn, inflexible, and non-yielding ("pig-headed")
1. an unexpected dread, anxiety, or amazement resulting in bewilderment and confusion (dismay, disquiet, concern, alarm, panic, fright)
1. ancient or old [adjective]
2. belonging to before the Biblical flood [adjective]
3. a very old or out of date individual, ideas, or object [noun]
1. praise (commendation)
2. approval (sanction)
1. to ease or pacify (soothe, calm, mollify)
1. seemingly (apparent)
2. outwardly professed yet inwardly not true (pretended)
1. uncomplimentary (derogatory, negative)
1. a careful review
1. significant (prominent, conspicuous, most important, outstanding, relevant)
2. pointing outward
3. jumping or leaping
1. immature (conceited, overconfident, childish, juvenile)
1. openly disobey, disdain, or show contempt (mock, scorn) [verb]
2. an insult [noun]
1. secretly taken (sneaky)
1. a break in the continuity of activity
1. a connected state of continuousness (constant, unbroken, uninterrupted)
1. silly and meaningless (absurd, ridiculous, idiotic)
1. direct suggestion
1. effective, articulate, clear-cut
1. enthusiastic approval
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.