What kind of impairment of cerebral palsy would the following description indicates?
- Increased muscle tone in antigravity muscles
- Abnormal postures and movements with mass patterns of flexion/extension
- Imbalance of tone across joints may cause contractures and deformities, especially of: LE : hip flexors, adductors, internal rotators, knee flexors, ankle plantarflexors
- Imbalance of tone across joints may cause contractures and deformities, especially of: UE: scapular retractors, Glenohumeral extensors, and adductors, elbow flexors, forearm pronators
- visual, auditory, cognitive and oral motor deficits