5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In what phase does DNA replication take place?
- Griffith Study
- a and enzyme that adds segments to ends of molecules of DNA/seals the ends acts like bumpers.
- b S Phase...sister chromatids form
- c the idea that bacteria take up DNA from their environment;
a change in genotype and phenotype due to the assimilation of external DNA by a cell
- d described the theory of transformation; mouse study with bacteria
- e In Eukaryotic chromosomal DNA molecules that have a special nucleotide sequence such as TTAGGG
5 Multiple choice questions
- determined that DNA is the genetic material of inheritance; bacteriophage study
- Keeps strands separate
- Changes RNA nucleotides into DNA nucleotides
- DNA "double helix"
- little pieces of DNA on the lagging strand that patches DNA nucleotides.
5 True/False questions
Leading Strand → the rough strand
Components of Nucleic Acids → The components are:
4 Nitrogen Bases of DNA → Adenine
Telo-meres → and enzyme that adds segments to ends of molecules of DNA/seals the ends acts like bumpers.
RNA Primer → a region of DNA typically found near the middle of a chromosome where two identical sister chromatids come closest in contact.