5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chargaff's Rule
- DNA Polymerase I
- Avery, Macleod and McCarthy Study
- 4 Nitrogen Bases of RNA
- Eukaryotes DNA
- a Changes RNA nucleotides into DNA nucleotides
- b 30% A
- c Treated the DNA with two enzymes, a protease degrades proteins; DNAse degrades DNA.
- d Adenine
- e is acidic, negatively charged and associated with postiviely charged histone proteins.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the bacteriophage that was used in the Hershey and Chase study
- "T", Thymine
- Cuts out damaged parts of DNA
- little pieces of DNA on the lagging strand that patches DNA nucleotides.
- 2 ringed Nitrogen base
5 True/False questions
Telo-meres → In Eukaryotic chromosomal DNA molecules that have a special nucleotide sequence such as TTAGGG
DNA Polymerase → Changes RNA nucleotides into DNA nucleotides
Beadle "Beets" and Tatum → Models of Replication; Conservative, semiconservative, disruptive/dispersive
Satellite DNA → segments of repetitive DNA #13, 14, 15, 21 and 22
Template Strand → the smooth strand