5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nucleotide Excision
- RNA Primer
- Template Strand
- a The strand of the DNA double helix that is copied by a base pair complementary to make an RNA.
- b microtubule strands connected to centromeres.
- c DNA "double helix"
- d Molecules detect mismatched pairs and replace them with the correct pairs
- e building block for nucleic acids
5 Multiple choice questions
- 2 ringed Nitrogen base
- Changes RNA nucleotides into DNA nucleotides
- Each strand of both daughter molecules contains a mixture of old and newly synthesized parts.
- Treated the DNA with two enzymes, a protease degrades proteins; DNAse degrades DNA.
- little pieces of DNA on the lagging strand that patches DNA nucleotides.
5 True/False questions
Rosalind Franklin → x-ray diffraction crystalography photographer
Bacteriophage → virus that attacks bacteria
Histone Protein → Proteins that bind to the segment of DNA that links neighboring beads.
Guanine's bonding pair, "G" → "C", Cytosine
DNA → the bacteriophage that was used in the Hershey and Chase study