5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Single-Strand binding proteins
- 4 Nitrogen Bases of DNA
- Q Region
- Okazaki fragments
- Template Strand
- a is the large region of a chromosome
- b Adenine
- c The strand of the DNA double helix that is copied by a base pair complementary to make an RNA.
- d keeps strands of DNA from recombining, binds to and stabilizes single-stranded DNA until it can be used as a template
- e little pieces of DNA on the lagging strand that patches DNA nucleotides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- "C", Cytosine
- DNA "double helix"
- and enzyme that adds segments to ends of molecules of DNA/seals the ends acts like bumpers.
- installs new nucleotids; catalyzes the snythesis of new DNA by adding nucleotides to a pre-existing chain.
- S Phase...sister chromatids form
5 True/False questions
Meselson and Stahl → the smooth strand
Rosalind Franklin → x-ray diffraction crystalography photographer
Histone Proteins → Proteins that bind to the segment of DNA that links neighboring beads.
Disruptive/Dispersive → Proteins that bind to the segment of DNA that links neighboring beads.
Adenine's bonding pair, "A" → "C", Cytosine