6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Gave part time jobs to high school and college students.
- First experiment in regional public planning. Built damns and supplied electricity to rural areas.
- Insured deposits up to a certain amount
- Reaffirmed the right of labor to unionize and ensured fairness in labor and management relationships.
- Provided funds for banks and liquidated unsound banks, then reopened them ten days later
- Established social security.
6 True/False questions
Agricultural Adjustment Act (AAA) → Provided public works jobs for the unemployed. They were usually construction jobs.
Works Progress Administration (WPA) → Offered pointless, made-up jobs to the unemployed like sweeping the streets. Many people disapproved of it.
Rural Electrification Administration (REA) → Gave grants to the states to operate relief programs. Headed by Harry Hopkins
Federal Emergency Relief Administration (FERA) → Provided electricity in rural areas.
Civil Works Administration (CWA) → Offered pointless, made-up jobs to the unemployed like sweeping the streets. Many people disapproved of it.
Home Owners Loan Corporation (HOLC) → Helped people refinance their mortgages so they wouldn't lose their homes