5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pineal gland
- a This hormone causes the uterus to contract while the female is in childbirth and mammary glands to produce milk at the same time.
- c This hormone controls the blood pressure by causing blood vessels to contract or relax.
- d Testosterone is made inside the ____.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Aldosterone is made by the ____.
- The term for the outer layer of the adrenal gland.
- This hormone targets male and female gonads. It stimulates the ova to mature and the release of estrogen in females. In males it stimulates the production of sperm.
- Progesterone is made by inside the ____.
5 True/False questions
Thyroid gland → Calcitonin is made in the ____.
Antidiuretic hormone (ADH) → The name of hormones made from cholesterol
Thymus → This hormone controls the development and action of lymphosites.
Proglandins → Stimulates the mammary glands in females to produce breast milk after childbirth.
Renal cortex → Erythropoetin is made by the ____.