5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Parathyroid gland
- One messenger model
- b Parathormone is made by the _____.
- d Steroid hormones have generally _______ (fast/slow) effects on cells.
- e The name of the model in wich certain hormones can go through the cell membrane and affect the production of certain proteins which will stimulate chemical reactions
5 Multiple choice questions
- ____ hormones is the alternative name for Protein hormones.
- _______ hormones bind to extracellular receptors in the membrane of the cell.
- This hormone controls the blood pressure by causing blood vessels to contract or relax.
- The name of hormones made from cholesterol
5 True/False questions
Adrenal Medulla → The term for the outer layer of the adrenal gland.
Luteinizing Hormone →
Testes → Testosterone is made inside the ____.
Thymus → Testosterone is made inside the ____.
Vasopressin → This hormone controls the blood pressure by causing blood vessels to contract or relax.