5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Parathyroid gland
- Renal cortex
- Posterior pituitary gland
- a Oxytocin is stored by the _______.
- b Erythropoetin is made by the ____.
- c Insulin is made inside the _____.
- e ____ decreases calcium in blood plasma.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Aldosterone is made by the ____.
- ____ controls growth and metabolism, inadequate dietary iodine causes hypothyroidism (slow metabolism, reduced body temperature, overweight) found in the thyroid
- ____ balances metabolism of protein, carbohydrates, and fats.
5 True/False questions
Estrogen, Progesterone →
Luteinizing Hormone →
Vasopressin → The alternative name for Antidiuretic hormone is _______.
Ovaries → ____ hormones is the alternative name for Protein hormones.
Peptide → _______ hormones bind to extracellular receptors in the membrane of the cell.