5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Luteinizing Hormone
- Adrenal Medulla
- Anterior pituitary gland
- a Adrenaline and Epinephrine are both made by the _____.
- b _______ hormones bind to intracellular receptors.
- c Follicle stimulating hormone is made by the _______.
- d Insulin is made inside the _____.
5 Multiple choice questions
- For every hormone released by the anterior pituitary gland, the hypothalamus releases a hormone. Give the name for each hormone where X denotes any of the hormones released by the anterior pituitary gland,
- The disease name for lack of production of Insulin by the pancreas is _____.
- The name of hormones made from cholesterol
- Parathormone is made by the _____.
5 True/False questions
Renal cortex → Aldosterone is made by the ____.
Posterior pituitary gland → Antidiuretic hormone is STORED by the _______.
Aldosterone → ____ increases the retention by kidneys of sodium and potassium.
Glucagon → Peptide hormones _______ (can/cannot) cross the cell membrane.
Thymus → Testosterone is made inside the ____.