5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pituitary gland
- Anterior pituitary gland
- a This hormone controls the development and action of lymphosites.
- b Follicle stimulating hormone is made by the _______.
- d Testosterone is made inside the ____.
- e Calcitonin results in the ____ (building/breakdown) of bones.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The alternative name for Antidiuretic hormone is _______.
- Noradrenaline is made by the _____.
- Antidiuretic hormone is STORED by the _______.
- This hormone controls the blood pressure by causing blood vessels to contract or relax.
- ____ hormones is the alternative name for Protein hormones.
5 True/False questions
Glucagon → Steroid hormones _______ (can/cannot) cross the cell membrane.
Pancreas → Testosterone is made inside the ____.
Peptide Hormones → The name of hormones made from amino acids
Anterior pituitary gland →
Dwarfism, giantism → The result of too little or too much Growth Hormone (somatophin). List in alphabetical order