5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- used to separate 1 ind. and 1 dep. clause
- a form of a verb that can act as an adjective.
- Used to correlate two ideas
- used to separate two ind. clauses FANBOYS - for and nor but or yet so
- One independent clause + two or more dependent clauses
4 True/False questions
Appositive → noun or pronoun placed after another noun or pronoun to identify, rename, or explain the preceding word.
Relative Pronouns → Used to correlate two ideas
Clause → group of words that has a subject and verb.
Conjunctions → form of a verb that comes after the word "to" and acts as a noun, adjective, or adverb