5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- group of words that has a subject and verb.
- two independent clauses joined by semicolon or fanboys coordinating conjunction
- form of a verb that comes after the word "to" and acts as a noun, adjective, or adverb
- word used to connect another word or group of words. Coordinating, correlative, subordinate.
- two or more independent clauses + one or more dependent clauses
4 True/False questions
Participle → noun or pronoun placed after another noun or pronoun to identify, rename, or explain the preceding word.
Relative Pronouns → Used to correlate two ideas
Simple Sentence → One independent clause + two or more dependent clauses
Appositive → form of a verb that comes after the word "to" and acts as a noun, adjective, or adverb