5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a form of a verb that can act as an adjective.
- Used to correlate two ideas
- noun or pronoun placed after another noun or pronoun to identify, rename, or explain the preceding word.
- group of words that has a subject and verb.
- two or more independent clauses + one or more dependent clauses
4 True/False questions
Simple Sentence → One independent clause + two or more dependent clauses
Coordinating conjunctions → used to separate 1 ind. and 1 dep. clause
Infinitive → form of a verb that comes after the word "to" and acts as a noun, adjective, or adverb
Gerund → group of words that has a subject and verb.