5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- used to separate 1 ind. and 1 dep. clause
- That, which, who, whom, whose. Relative adverb: when
- form of a verb that comes after the word "to" and acts as a noun, adjective, or adverb
- two or more independent clauses + one or more dependent clauses
- a form of a verb that can act as an adjective.
4 True/False questions
Coordinating conjunctions → used to separate two ind. clauses FANBOYS - for and nor but or yet so
Correlative conjunctions → Used to correlate two ideas
Conjunctions → word used to connect another word or group of words. Coordinating, correlative, subordinate.
Complex Sentences → one independent clause