5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- R and D Costs
- Plant assets
- Salvage value
- Ordinary repairs
- a A contractual arrangement under which the franchisor grants the franshisee the right to sell certain products, provide specific services, or use certain trademarks or trade names, usually within a designated geographic area.
- b Expenditures that may lead to patents, copyrights, new processes, or a new products.
- c Tangible resources that are used in the operations of the business and are not intended for sale to customers.
- d Expenditures to maintain the operating efficiency and productive life of a unit.
- e An estimate of an asset's value at the end of its useful life
5 Multiple choice questions
- Assets that consist of standing timber and underground deposits of oil,gas, or minerals
- An exclusive right issued by the U.S Patent Office that enables the recipient to manufacture, sell, or otherwise control an invention for a period of 20 years from the date of the grant.
- Operating rights to use public property, granted to a business enterprise by a governmental agency.
- Exclusive grant from the federal government that allows the owner to reproduce and sell an artistic or published work
- An estimate of the expected productive life, also called service life, of an asset
5 True/False questions
trademark → A word,phrase,jingle, or symbol that identifies a particular enterprise or product.
Declining-balance method → Depreciation method that applies a constant rate to the declining book value of the asset and produces a decreasing annual depreciation expense over the useful life of the asset
Goodwill → Exclusive grant from the federal government that allows the owner to reproduce and sell an artistic or published work
Capital expenditures → Expenditures that increase a company's investment in productive facilities.
Straight-line method → Depreciation method in which periodic depreciation is the same for each year og the asset's useful life.