5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Peto test
- Odds Ratio
- Cost-utility analysis
- a True or false: Dependent data must be normally distributed in multiple regression analyses.
- b Which type of pharmacoeconomic analysis takes into consideration quality of life?
- c What is e^(beta) equal to in logistic regression?
- d What survival analysis test weighs out survival time in an earlier part of the curve more heavily than other parts of the curve?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is value equal to?
- What is equal to ln(odds ratio)?
- What is the type and strength of a linear relationship?
- What type of literature are systematic reviews/meta-analyses usually considered to be?
- What is the level of agreement equal to in systematic reviews?
5 True/False questions
Discounting → What is the science of how people make choices regarding the allocation of scarce resources?
False → True or false: Cost-effectiveness analyses are multidimensional.
Cost-benefit analysis → Which type of pharmacoeconomic analysis looks at which drug is strictly cheaper than than others?
F-test → What test is performed in multiple regression analyses to determine if the model is significant?
Sensitivity analysis → What statistical analysis analyzes survival or time-to-event data?