5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Residual analysis
- Mean survival time
- Systematic Review
- a What is the area under a survival analysis curve equal to?
- b What analysis determines the difference between actual y values and predicted y values in multiple regression analyses?
- c What range of correlation coefficient is considered to be weak?
- d What is research that provides a summary of trials on a specific clinical question, using an explicit protocol?
- e True or false: Poorly designed trials can only be excluded from a systematic review if they fail to meet prespecified criteria.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which type of pharmacoeconomic analysis looks at the return on investment?
- What is the symbol for the coefficient of multiple determination?
- True or false: Kaplan-Meier survival analysis curves do not account for confounding nor multivariate data.
- True or false: H(t) is a rate, not a probability.
- Which statistical test is used for dependent interval/ratio data and independent interval/ratio data?
5 True/False questions
False → True or false: Hand searching for articles in systematic reviews is frowned upon as the articles were never published and are not statistically and clinically significant.
Indirect cost → Which type of cost occurs when no money was exchanged between parties, however, one party did pay?
False → What test is performed in multiple regression analyses to determine if the model is significant?
Kaplan-Meier Method → Which statistical test is used for dependent ordinal data and independent ordinal data?
Chi-squared test → Which statistical test is used for dependent interval/ratio data and independent nominal data with 1 group?