5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Log-Rank Test
- Intangible cost
- a What test is used to compare survival analysis curves?
- b Value changes over time due to what?
- c True or false: H(t) is a rate, not a probability.
- d Which type of cost occurs when pain or suffering is involved?
- e What is the type and strength of a linear relationship?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is beta equal to in logistic regression?
- What is the symbol for the coefficient of multiple determination?
- Which statistical test is used for dependent ordinal data and independent nominal data?
- Which type of pharmacoeconomic analysis looks at a result in dollars per change in outcome?
- What is the study of deciding which drugs to provide, how and for whom?
5 True/False questions
ANOVA F test → Which statistical test is used for dependent interval/ratio data and independent nominal data with more than 2 groups?
False → True or false: We want to minimize the amount of confounders we add to multiple regression analyses.
0.00-0.25 → What range of correlation coefficient is considered to be strong?
Literature search → What is step 2 of a systematic review?
Cost-utility analysis → Which type of pharmacoeconomic analysis takes into consideration quality of life?