5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cost-effectiveness analysis
- Systematic Review
- Mann-Whitney U
- a What is the science of how people make choices regarding the allocation of scarce resources?
- b What is research that provides a summary of trials on a specific clinical question, using an explicit protocol?
- c Which type of pharmacoeconomic analysis looks at a result in dollars per change in outcome?
- d Which statistical test is used for dependent ordinal data and independent nominal data?
- e What test is performed in multiple regression analyses to determine if the model is significant?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What statistical analysis calculates an odds ratio for data adjusted for other variables?
- What is the null hypothesis that we want to reject with F-tests in multiple regression analyses?
- What type of dependent data is examined in logistic regression?
- True or false: Multiple regression analyses should not have any independent or dependent outliers.
- What type of data do multiple regression analyses deal with?
5 True/False questions
Regression → What is the type and strength of a linear relationship?
False → True or false: Utility (quality adjusted life years x life years gained) can be a negative value.
Pharmacoepidemiology → What is the study of the use and effects of drugs in large numbers of people?
R-squared → What is the probability that if you survive to t, you will succumb to that event immediately after t?
Cost-minimization analysis → Which type of pharmacoeconomic analysis examines cost and benefit in terms of currency?