5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Survival analysis
- Cost-benefit analysis
- a What statistical analysis analyzes survival or time-to-event data?
- b What range of correlation coefficient is considered to be weak?
- c True or false: Cost-effectiveness analyses take into consideration quality of life.
- d Which type of pharmacoeconomic analysis examines cost and benefit in terms of currency?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The results of a meta-analysis are depicted in what type of plot?
- What is the type and strength of a linear relationship?
- How many possible outcomes exist for a decision tree examining the cost-effectiveness of a drug?
- True or false: Multiple regression analyses can have more than 1 dependent variable but only 1 independent variable.
- What are used in order to visualize cost-effectiveness analyses?
5 True/False questions
Mann-Whitney U → Which statistical test is used for dependent ordinal data and independent nominal data?
Discounting → Value changes over time due to what?
True → True or false: Abstracts from meetings can be used in systematic reviews.
Residuals → What type of relationship must be assumed between independent and dependent variables in multiple regression analyses?
0.25-0.75 → What range of correlation coefficient is considered to be weak?