5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Debtors Prison
- Glorious Revolution, 1688
- Mountain Gap, Wilderness Road
- Glorious Revolution
- a Daniel Boone found an indian trail through a ________ _________ and this later became known as the ___________ _________.
- b Since the land wasn't right, __________ farming was the only kind in england
- c An event in 1688 where the english got rid of King JamesII
- d Jail for people who could not pay their bills
- e The _________ ________ took place in England in the year _________
5 Multiple choice questions
- A king who does not share any power
- Trading different items between Europe, Africa, and The Colonies
- The eight colonies that were controlled by the king of England were called __________ colonies
- The frontier offered people ____________
- An indian word meaning "Meadowland"
5 True/False questions
Divine Right → Jail for people who could not pay their bills
Wilderness Road → A name given to America by the people of Europe
Brave, Accurate, Honest, Dependable → Name three continents that were included in the triangular trade.
Mountain Divide → The flow of water changes direction at a _________ _________
Royal Colonies → Colonies controlled by the king of England with leaders appointed by him