5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Debtors Prison
- Proprietary, Individuals
- Because they would have to spend money to build forts and send soldiers to the people
- Absolute Monarch, Divine Right
- a Why did the british not want the people to move west
- b King James II wanted to be ____________ __________ and have all the power. He believed he had the ___ _______ to rule
- c Since the land wasn't right, __________ farming was the only kind in england
- d The three __________ Colonies were owned by ______
- e Jail for people who could not pay their bills
5 Multiple choice questions
- An event in 1688 where the english got rid of King JamesII
- The flow of water changes direction at a _________ _________
- An indian word meaning "Meadowland"
- Growing enough only for yourself
- The mountain chain running down the east coast is the ________ __________. Name four of the 8 parts
5 True/False questions
Royal Colonies → Colonies controlled by the king of England with leaders appointed by him
Royal → The frontier offered people ____________
Europe, Africa, and North America → Name three continents that were included in the triangular trade.
Absolute Monarch → Since the land wasn't right, __________ farming was the only kind in england
Kentake → The indian name for Meadowland is __________.