5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wilderness Road
- Absolute Monarch, Divine Right
- Absolute Monarch
- a A king who does not share any power
- b The name of the way through the Appalachian Mountains built by Daniel Boone
- c King James II wanted to be ____________ __________ and have all the power. He believed he had the ___ _______ to rule
- d On the edge of civilization
- e What were the English lawmakers called
5 Multiple choice questions
- The flow of water changes direction at a _________ _________
- King __________ was removed during this Revolution and __________ and __________ took over as King and Queen
- What kind of people could make it on the frontier?
- An event in 1688 where the english got rid of King JamesII
- The indian name for Meadowland is __________.
5 True/False questions
Kentake → An indian word meaning "Meadowland"
Triangular Trade → Trading different items between Europe, Africa, and The Colonies
Royal → The frontier offered people ____________
Because they would have to spend money to build forts and send soldiers to the people → Give three reasons why people wanted to move west
Subsistence → Growing enough only for yourself