5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Debtors Prison
- Subsistence Farming
- James II, William and Mary
- a Growing enough only for yourself
- b The frontier offered people ____________
- c Jail for people who could not pay their bills
- d What were the English lawmakers called
- e King __________ was removed during this Revolution and __________ and __________ took over as King and Queen
5 Multiple choice questions
- King James II wanted to be ____________ __________ and have all the power. He believed he had the ___ _______ to rule
- An opening that helps get over mountains
- What kind of people could make it on the frontier?
- Trading different items between Europe, Africa, and The Colonies
- Since the land wasn't right, __________ farming was the only kind in england
5 True/False questions
New World → The eight colonies that were controlled by the king of England were called __________ colonies
Royal → The frontier offered people ____________
Appalachian Mountains, Great Smoky, Allegheny, White, Green → Daniel Boone found an indian trail through a ________ _________ and this later became known as the ___________ _________.
Europe, Africa, and North America → Name three continents that were included in the triangular trade.
Debtors Prison, Georgia → The people of England who couldn't pay their bills were sent to ________ _________ and James Oglethorpe planned to bring many of them to _________