5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Glorious Revolution
- Brave, Accurate, Honest, Dependable
- Absolute Monarch, Divine Right
- a An event in 1688 where the english got rid of King JamesII
- b King James II wanted to be ____________ __________ and have all the power. He believed he had the ___ _______ to rule
- c An indian word meaning "Meadowland"
- d What kind of people could make it on the frontier?
5 Multiple choice questions
- A king who does not share any power
- Daniel Boone found an indian trail through a ________ _________ and this later became known as the ___________ _________.
- The name of the way through the Appalachian Mountains built by Daniel Boone
- The frontier offered people ____________
- King __________ was removed during this Revolution and __________ and __________ took over as King and Queen
5 True/False questions
Appalachian Mountains, Great Smoky, Allegheny, White, Green → The mountain chain running down the east coast is the ________ __________. Name four of the 8 parts
Mountain Divide → The place in high mountains where waters change direction
Royal → The eight colonies that were controlled by the king of England were called __________ colonies
Royal Colonies → Colonies controlled by the king of England with leaders appointed by him
New World → The frontier offered people ____________