5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mountain Gap
- Because they would have to spend money to build forts and send soldiers to the people
- Debtors Prison, Georgia
- Wilderness Road
- Proprietary, Individuals
- a The three __________ Colonies were owned by ______
- b Why did the british not want the people to move west
- c The name of the way through the Appalachian Mountains built by Daniel Boone
- d An opening that helps get over mountains
- e The people of England who couldn't pay their bills were sent to ________ _________ and James Oglethorpe planned to bring many of them to _________
5 Multiple choice questions
- What kind of people could make it on the frontier?
- An indian word meaning "Meadowland"
- Name three continents that were included in the triangular trade.
- Trading different items between Europe, Africa, and The Colonies
- A king who does not share any power
5 True/False questions
Wanted to trade with indians, wanted to find pacific ocean, were criminals that were chased out → Give three reasons why people wanted to move west
Kentake → The eight colonies that were controlled by the king of England were called __________ colonies
Glorious Revolution → An event in 1688 where the english got rid of King JamesII
Royal Colonies → Colonies controlled by the king of England with leaders appointed by him
Debtors Prison → The people of England who couldn't pay their bills were sent to ________ _________ and James Oglethorpe planned to bring many of them to _________