5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Brave, Accurate, Honest, Dependable
- Triangular Trade
- Glorious Revolution
- Proprietary, Individuals
- Mountain Gap, Wilderness Road
- a An event in 1688 where the english got rid of King JamesII
- b Trading different items between Europe, Africa, and The Colonies
- c What kind of people could make it on the frontier?
- d Daniel Boone found an indian trail through a ________ _________ and this later became known as the ___________ _________.
- e The three __________ Colonies were owned by ______
5 Multiple choice questions
- A right from god to be king
- The _________ ________ took place in England in the year _________
- The place in high mountains where waters change direction
- The frontier offered people ____________
- Colonies controlled by the king of England with leaders appointed by him
5 True/False questions
Kentake → The indian name for Meadowland is __________.
Absolute Monarch, Divine Right → King James II wanted to be ____________ __________ and have all the power. He believed he had the ___ _______ to rule
New World → The eight colonies that were controlled by the king of England were called __________ colonies
James II, William and Mary → King __________ was removed during this Revolution and __________ and __________ took over as King and Queen
Europe, Africa, and North America → Colonies owned by individuals