5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mountain Gap, Wilderness Road
- Proprietary Colonies
- Europe, Africa, and North America
- Glorious Revolution
- a Daniel Boone found an indian trail through a ________ _________ and this later became known as the ___________ _________.
- b Colonies owned by individuals
- c Name three continents that were included in the triangular trade.
- d An indian word meaning "Meadowland"
- e An event in 1688 where the english got rid of King JamesII
5 Multiple choice questions
- Growing enough only for yourself
- King James II wanted to be ____________ __________ and have all the power. He believed he had the ___ _______ to rule
- The name of the way through the Appalachian Mountains built by Daniel Boone
- Why did the british not want the people to move west
- The indian name for Meadowland is __________.
5 True/False questions
Appalachian Mountains, Great Smoky, Allegheny, White, Green → The mountain chain running down the east coast is the ________ __________. Name four of the 8 parts
Subsistence → What were the English lawmakers called
James II, William and Mary → What were the English lawmakers called
New World → A name given to America by the people of Europe
Royal Colonies → Colonies controlled by the king of England with leaders appointed by him