...1) Going off on a tangent by always seeking new truth.
2) Becoming proud or exploitative with their new found knowledge of prophetic truth.
3) Have a tendency to speak on areas where the Bible is silent.
4) Fixing dates and identifying the Antichrist, which have all been proven wrong.
5) Minor differences of opinion in this area of bible prophecy have become a major source of irritation, leading to breaks in Christian fellowship.
6) Some are so consumed with future events that they exclude the central focus of Scripture, Christ.