5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Spearman Rho
- Probability of .02
- Deductive reasoning
- a 2nd level-1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th; bad, medium, good. IQ is an example. Only mode and median present.
- b 2 times out of 100 you will be wrong. 98 times you will have hypothesized correctly.
- c a nonparametic correlational
- d reasoning in which a conclusion is reached by stating a general principle and then applying that principle to a specific case (The sun rises every morning; therefore, the sun will rise on Tuesday morning.)
- e analysis of variance. F test. compares the means of 2 groups. Parametic test.
5 Multiple choice questions
- compares association or correlation between 2 groups. Parametric test.
- the natural tendency to move towards disorder and disorganization
- The same result can come from different causes
- a projective technique using black-and-white pictures
- anxious: obsessive/compulsive, avoidant, and dependent
5 True/False questions
Father of family therapy → Ackerman: psychoanalytic approach, insight oriented
Haley → Strategic family therapy. therapist joins the faily and forces them to respond differently to situations. Utilizes communication theory, systems theory, and behaviroism.
echolalia → automatic repetition of movements
Equipotentiality → The same result can come from different causes
palilalia → automatic repetition of vocalizations of another person's words