5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Probability of .02
- Formal operational stage
- Communications theory
- a 2 times out of 100 you will be wrong. 98 times you will have hypothesized correctly.
- b 4th level-Zero means "none". Mass, length, time are examples. Kelvin temperature has a zero point.
- c the use of obscene words involuntarily
- d Adolescent and Adulthood: development of abstract reasoning
- e It is impossible not to communicate. Palo Alto group. Uses behavioral model where the behavior is communication.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Duty to warn if: 1. a serious threat of physical violence is made. 2. the threat is made to a specific individual. 3. the threat is made in context of clinician-patient relationship
- Personality formed by age 5 during phallic stage. Children develop morality by identifying with same sex parent. This develops the superego.
- 3rd level-The zero point is arbitrary and there are negative values. Celcium temperature is an example. There is a mode, median, and mean.
- Stages of Cognitive Development: Sensorimotor, Preoperational, concrete operational, formal operational
- a skewed distribution
5 True/False questions
concrete operational stage → Elementary and Early Adolescence: no longer egocentric, logical and very concrete thought
entropy → analysis of variance. F test. compares the means of 2 groups. Parametic test.
Personality Disorders cluster C → anxious: obsessive/compulsive, avoidant, and dependent
Equifinality → One cause can produce different results
Tic Disorder Transient → Greater than 4 weeks but less than 12 months