5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- t test
- Personality Disorders Cluster A
- a compares means of two groups. Parametric test.
- b Structural family therapy. If you improve the process then you improve the family. Uses direct confrontation and prescribing the symptom.
- c Strategic family therapy. therapist joins the faily and forces them to respond differently to situations. Utilizes communication theory, systems theory, and behaviroism.
- d odd: paranoid, schizoid, and schizotypal
- e when people know they are being watched they act differently than they normally would. They may do things they wouldn't normally do.
5 Multiple choice questions
- form of reactivity; when researchers bias causes them to unconsciously influence the participants of a study
- educated quotient. the research standard is usually set at this point. "5 times out of 100 you will be wrong".
- Documenting Client Progress: Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan
- Greater than 12 months
- Adolescents and Adults; (1) Interpersonal accord and conformity like social norms and good girl/bad girl attitude; (2) Authority and Social Order "because its the law"
5 True/False questions
non-summativity → family has an identity of its own and is more than the sum of its parts
Ordinal → 1st level-uses labels for simple categorical data. Only mode present
Communications theory → It is impossible not to communicate. Palo Alto group. Uses behavioral model where the behavior is communication.
human maturation → How well one masters specific life tasks
Kohlberg → Stages of moral develoment: Pre-conventional, Conventinal, Post-conventional