5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- human maturation
- Formal operational stage
- a One cause can produce different results
- b repetition or echoing of one's own sounds or words
- c analysis of variance. F test. compares the means of 2 groups. Parametic test.
- d How well one masters specific life tasks
- e Adolescent and Adulthood: development of abstract reasoning
5 Multiple choice questions
- Duty to warn if: 1. a serious threat of physical violence is made. 2. the threat is made to a specific individual. 3. the threat is made in context of clinician-patient relationship
- compares the observed value with the expected value. nonparametric test.
- a projective technique using black-and-white pictures
- dramatic: antisocial, borderline, histrioic, and narcissistic
- Toddler and Early child-hood: magical thinking, moves from strong egocentrism to weaker form, acquisition of motor skills, no logical thinking
5 True/False questions
Personality Disorders cluster C → anxious: obsessive/compulsive, avoidant, and dependent
experimenter expectancy → Tendency for results to conform to experimenters expecations unless there are safe-gaurds for human bias
Piaget → Strategic family therapy. therapist joins the faily and forces them to respond differently to situations. Utilizes communication theory, systems theory, and behaviroism.
Deductive reasoning → reasoning in which a conclusion is reached by stating a general principle and then applying that principle to a specific case (The sun rises every morning; therefore, the sun will rise on Tuesday morning.)
t test → compares means of two groups. Parametric test.