5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Deductive reasoning
- Personality Disorders Cluster A
- t test
- Tarasoff case
- a odd: paranoid, schizoid, and schizotypal
- b reasoning in which a conclusion is reached by stating a general principle and then applying that principle to a specific case (The sun rises every morning; therefore, the sun will rise on Tuesday morning.)
- c Duty to warn if: 1. a serious threat of physical violence is made. 2. the threat is made to a specific individual. 3. the threat is made in context of clinician-patient relationship
- d compares means of two groups. Parametric test.
- e automatic repetition of vocalizations of another person's words
5 Multiple choice questions
- analysis of variance. F test. compares the means of 2 groups. Parametic test.
- sadistic, self-defeating, depressive, and passive-aggressive
- pushes family into the changes and away from homeostatic state. Allows for a more functional family balance to emerge.
- automatic repetition of movements
- compares the observed value with the expected value. nonparametric test.
5 True/False questions
Piaget → Stages of Cognitive Development: Sensorimotor, Preoperational, concrete operational, formal operational
Personality Disorders cluster B → dramatic: antisocial, borderline, histrioic, and narcissistic
Tic Disorder Chronic → Greater than 12 months
Minuchin → Extended family systems that are current and intergenerational. Genograms and ecomaps
reactivity → 4th level-Zero means "none". Mass, length, time are examples. Kelvin temperature has a zero point.