5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pearson's Rho
- Personality Disorders Cluster A
- a odd: paranoid, schizoid, and schizotypal
- b compares association or correlation between 2 groups. Parametric test.
- c automatic repetition of movements
- d Stages of Cognitive Development: Sensorimotor, Preoperational, concrete operational, formal operational
- e repetition or echoing of one's own sounds or words
5 Multiple choice questions
- Toddler and Early child-hood: magical thinking, moves from strong egocentrism to weaker form, acquisition of motor skills, no logical thinking
- compares the observed value with the expected value. nonparametric test.
- Greater than 12 months
- 1st level-uses labels for simple categorical data. Only mode present
- Elementary and Early Adolescence: no longer egocentric, logical and very concrete thought
5 True/False questions
Equifinality → The same result can come from different causes
non-summativity → when people know they are being watched they act differently than they normally would. They may do things they wouldn't normally do.
WAIS → (Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale) Verbal & performance scores. Most widely used intelligence test today
Satir and Whitaker → a nonparametic correlational
Tarasoff case → Duty to warn if: 1. a serious threat of physical violence is made. 2. the threat is made to a specific individual. 3. the threat is made in context of clinician-patient relationship