5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Statistical Significance .05
- a 3rd level-The zero point is arbitrary and there are negative values. Celcium temperature is an example. There is a mode, median, and mean.
- b Adolescents and Adults; (1) Interpersonal accord and conformity like social norms and good girl/bad girl attitude; (2) Authority and Social Order "because its the law"
- c the use of obscene words involuntarily
- d educated quotient. the research standard is usually set at this point. "5 times out of 100 you will be wrong".
- e Strategic family therapy. therapist joins the faily and forces them to respond differently to situations. Utilizes communication theory, systems theory, and behaviroism.
5 Multiple choice questions
- One cause can produce different results
- Personality Testing; Concepts: Ink-blot, projective test; Study Basics: "Psychodiagnostics: A diagnostic test based on perception."
- Extended family systems that are current and intergenerational. Genograms and ecomaps
- a skewed distribution
- compares the observed value with the expected value. nonparametric test.
5 True/False questions
Tarasoff case → compares means of two groups. Parametric test.
Rosenthal effect → Tendency for results to conform to experimenters expecations unless there are safe-gaurds for human bias
Pre-conventional → (5) Social contract orientation; (6) Universal ethical principles
echolalia → automatic repetition of vocalizations of another person's words
ANOVA → analysis of variance. F test. compares the means of 2 groups. Parametic test.