5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tic Disorder Chronic
- B.I.R.P. Notes
- a automatic repetition of movements
- b Greater than 12 months
- c Extended family systems that are current and intergenerational. Genograms and ecomaps
- d Documenting Client Progress: Behavior, Intervention, Response, Plan
- e 1st level-uses labels for simple categorical data. Only mode present
5 Multiple choice questions
- compares association or correlation between 2 groups. Parametric test.
- form of reactivity; when researchers bias causes them to unconsciously influence the participants of a study
- Personality Testing; Concepts: Ink-blot, projective test; Study Basics: "Psychodiagnostics: A diagnostic test based on perception."
- 3rd level-The zero point is arbitrary and there are negative values. Celcium temperature is an example. There is a mode, median, and mean.
- Greater than 4 weeks but less than 12 months
5 True/False questions
Haley → Stages of Cognitive Development: Sensorimotor, Preoperational, concrete operational, formal operational
Personality Disorders NOS → sadistic, self-defeating, depressive, and passive-aggressive
chi-square → compares the observed value with the expected value. nonparametric test.
t test → a projective technique using black-and-white pictures
Father of family therapy → communications and family sculpting. faulty communication is caused by low self esteem.