Create an account
1. council for legislation or administration
2. group of military officers controlling a government after a coup d' etat
rider on horseback in a bullfight who lances the bull to weaken its neck and shoulder muscles
fabulously rich land that 16th-century explorers dreamt of; place of fabulous abundance, wealth, or opportunity
1. Native American village or southwestern U.S.
2. communal dwelling of adobe or stone in such a village
1. Spanish dance with sharp turns, stamping, and sudden pauses with one arm arched over the head; music in 3/4 time for this dance
2. loose waist-length jacket worn open at the front
self-service or counter-service restaurant; offering that invites consumers to make varied choices
1. blanket-like cloak with a slit in the middle for the head
2. waterproofed and hooded raincoat of similar shape
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together