Create an account
NO TISSUES OR ORGAN SYSTEMS
1. Contain a few specialized cells
3. Adults are SEssile
4. Tiny pores all over body (ostia)
-central opening osculum
1. Soft bodied
2. stinging tentacles
3. radial symmetry
4. Specialized tissues
-2 germ layers
-endo and ecto
- spiny skeleton
-water vascular system
1. Body divided into segments that are separated by
septa (internal walls)
2. Setae =>bristles attached to each segment
3. True Coelom (true cavity)
Greater mobility and locomation
2. Tough exoskeleton => chitin
3. Segmented: 3 head, thorax, abdomen
2. Flattened body
-no coelom between tissues
4. Bilateral symmetry
7. Gastrovascular cavity with pharynx
1. soft bodied
2. Internal or External shell
3. Free-swimming larva Trochopore
4. Four parts
-foot, mantle, shell, visceral mass
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together