5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- All of the events that make up or that happen,in a story.
- Two words that have opposite meanings.
- A book of synonyms for common words
- It paints a picture in your mind using or five senses words.
- A category of literature.
4 True/False questions
Inference → From the facts,you can tell that...
Synonym → Two words mean the same thing.
Idiom → When what you say is not what you mean exactly.
Alliteration → Gives human qualities to non-human things.