5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Repeats the same sounds in words.
- It paints a picture in your mind using or five senses words.
- Gives human qualities to non-human things.
- Two words mean the same thing.
- Any and all figures of speech like simile,oxymoron,etc.
4 True/False questions
Idiom → When what you say is not what you mean exactly.
Antonym → Two words that have opposite meanings.
Genre → When what you say is not what you mean exactly.
Inference → From the facts,you can tell that...