5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- It paints a picture in your mind using or five senses words.
- A category of literature.
- All of the events that make up or that happen,in a story.
- Gives human qualities to non-human things.
- When what you say is not what you mean exactly.
4 True/False questions
Antonym → Two words mean the same thing.
Inference → An over exaggeration.
Onomatopoeia → It paints a picture in your mind using or five senses words.
Hyperbole → From the facts,you can tell that...