5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- characteristics of dream vision
- warm colors (red and yellow)
- Jacobs, Joseph
- Carroll, Lewis
- a "Pied Piper of Franchville"
- b Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865).
- c 1. dreamer has a problem or question of some sort
2. the dreamer falls asleep
3. elements in the waking life, and the problem or question, show up in the dream
4. there is a guide of some sort, who usually gives only minimal help
5. the dreamer wakes up having solved the problem, or having learned to deal with it
- d repetition of a consonant
- e communicate activity and action
5 Multiple choice questions
- Becoming Naomi León.
- Mirandy and Brother Wind (1988).
- the story's main point or idea
- Location and time in which the action of a literary work takes place.
- The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents.
5 True/False questions
Delarue, Paul → "The story of Grandmother"
Perrault, Charles → "Little Red Riding Hood"
picture books → usually short books with words and pictures that work together to create a story
fantasy → An element that occurs a number of times in a single literary work or that is common in a number of literary works. The warning is found in many folk tales; therefore, it is a common motif.
elements of day to day experiences → facial expressions, body, language and position, spatial relationships between characters, characters and their setting, settings