5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- treating people differently becuase of their gender.
- to put under the jurisdiction of the federal government
- to mobelize economic & political power of blacks to improve thier condition
- a group who's values and practices conflict with those of established society
- The transportation of public school students by bus to schools physically outside their neighborhoods to eliminate school segregation based on residential patterns.
5 True/False questions
generation gap → a divison between older and younger people
nonviolent resistance → a group who's values and practices conflict with those of established society
pop art → members of the counter culture who experement with different ways of behaving and living
Sit-in → treating people differently becuase of their gender.
ghetto → a section of the city occupied by members of a single or ratical group., a poor densely populated city district occupied by a minority ethnic group linked together by economic hardship and social restrictions