5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- an art movement that used popular everyday images & objects
- to put under the jurisdiction of the federal government
- a group who's values and practices conflict with those of established society
- a section of the city occupied by members of a single or ratical group., a poor densely populated city district occupied by a minority ethnic group linked together by economic hardship and social restrictions
- The transportation of public school students by bus to schools physically outside their neighborhoods to eliminate school segregation based on residential patterns.
5 True/False questions
nonviolent resistance → a group who's values and practices conflict with those of established society
black power → to mobelize economic & political power of blacks to improve thier condition
feminists → A person who acts on behafe of womens rights
generation gap → to put under the jurisdiction of the federal government
sexism → treating people differently becuase of their gender.