5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A person who acts on behafe of womens rights
- treating people differently becuase of their gender.
- the social process of absorbing one cultural group into harmony with another
- The transportation of public school students by bus to schools physically outside their neighborhoods to eliminate school segregation based on residential patterns.
- an art movement that used popular everyday images & objects
5 True/False questions
black power → to mobelize economic & political power of blacks to improve thier condition
hippies → members of the counter culture who experement with different ways of behaving and living
racism → treating people differently becuase of their gender.
counterculture → a group who's values and practices conflict with those of established society
generation gap → a divison between older and younger people