5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- members of the counter culture who experement with different ways of behaving and living
- the social process of absorbing one cultural group into harmony with another
- an art movement that used popular everyday images & objects
- to mobelize economic & political power of blacks to improve thier condition
- a peaceful means to effect change
5 True/False questions
black nationalism → the beliefe of blacks seperating from whites and froming self governing community.
generation gap → a divison between older and younger people
racism → treating people differently becuase of their gender.
ghetto → The transportation of public school students by bus to schools physically outside their neighborhoods to eliminate school segregation based on residential patterns.
busing → racial predjudice