5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- beneficial (adj)
- maltreat (ed)
- beneficiary (n)
- a Rest is usually _______ to a person sufering from a bad cold.
- b New cars _____ rapildy therefore ti is often better to buy a used car.
The Store Manager would feel you _____ him if you called himca clerk.
- c As she cast her _______ gaze upon me I could feel my sudden face turning red with fear.
- d Ms. Adams will inherit a fortune as she is named as the exclusise _______ to her Uncles estate.
- e Two news photographers were attacked and their camera destroyed by the mob. It is a disgrace that they were so ______.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.
- A wrecking crew is ____ the old buidling.
- For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
- Sue could not understand why someone would wish her such _____ as to tear her notebook up.
- It was a ___________ stranger who found my lost purse and returned it with its contents intact
5 True/False questions
Deviate → For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
despise → For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
decadent → The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
Malnutrition (n) → With her dying breathe the witch pronounced a ________ on the old man wishing him evil.
demented → For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.