5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- malice (n)
- a As she cast her _______ gaze upon me I could feel my sudden face turning red with fear.
- b The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
- c The boy was so hungry he ______ the steak.
- d Edgar Allen Poe is said to have been carzy and _______.
- e Sue could not understand why someone would wish her such _____ as to tear her notebook up.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The school recieved a large donation from an unknown _________.
- Rest is usually _______ to a person sufering from a bad cold.
- With her dying breathe the witch pronounced a ________ on the old man wishing him evil.
- The lack of fresh fruits and vegatbales casues ______.
- After 9/11 most Americans _______ Bin Laden.
5 True/False questions
benediction (n) → The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.
beneficiary (n) → The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.
dependent → The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
maladjusted → The Eskimo is at home in an Atic, but I would probably be ______ in that environment.
Demolish → A wrecking crew is ____ the old buidling.