5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- benediction (n)
- malice (n)
- benevolent (adj)
- a The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.
- b Sue could not understand why someone would wish her such _____ as to tear her notebook up.
- c After 9/11 most Americans _______ Bin Laden.
- d It was a ___________ stranger who found my lost purse and returned it with its contents intact
- e The bus driver can not take you to your door as he is not allowed to ___ from his normal route./
5 Multiple choice questions
- Having leaves that fall down at the end of the groing season - Sheding Leaves
- Shortly after the crime the ______ were apprehended and sent to jail.
- As she cast her _______ gaze upon me I could feel my sudden face turning red with fear.
- The Eskimo is at home in an Atic, but I would probably be ______ in that environment.
- Ms. Adams will inherit a fortune as she is named as the exclusise _______ to her Uncles estate.
5 True/False questions
beneficial (adj) → Rest is usually _______ to a person sufering from a bad cold.
demented → For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
Malnutrition (n) → With her dying breathe the witch pronounced a ________ on the old man wishing him evil.
decadent → The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
Demote → Edgar Allen Poe is said to have been carzy and _______.