5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- maltreat (ed)
- Malnutrition (n)
- beneficiary (n)
- malediction (n)
- a The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
- b The lack of fresh fruits and vegatbales casues ______.
- c Two news photographers were attacked and their camera destroyed by the mob. It is a disgrace that they were so ______.
- d With her dying breathe the witch pronounced a ________ on the old man wishing him evil.
- e Ms. Adams will inherit a fortune as she is named as the exclusise _______ to her Uncles estate.
5 Multiple choice questions
- For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
- Rest is usually _______ to a person sufering from a bad cold.
- Shortly after the crime the ______ were apprehended and sent to jail.
- The Eskimo is at home in an Atic, but I would probably be ______ in that environment.
- It was a ___________ stranger who found my lost purse and returned it with its contents intact
5 True/False questions
malevolent → As she cast her _______ gaze upon me I could feel my sudden face turning red with fear.
benefactor → Edgar Allen Poe is said to have been carzy and _______.
Devour → The boy was so hungry he ______ the steak.
Demolish → For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
depreciate → The bus driver can not take you to your door as he is not allowed to ___ from his normal route./