5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- maltreat (ed)
- malefactor (n)
- a The school recieved a large donation from an unknown _________.
- b The bus driver can not take you to your door as he is not allowed to ___ from his normal route./
- c Shortly after the crime the ______ were apprehended and sent to jail.
- d Two news photographers were attacked and their camera destroyed by the mob. It is a disgrace that they were so ______.
- e Children are _____ on their parents for guidance and direction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- After 9/11 most Americans _______ Bin Laden.
- For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
- The boy was so hungry he ______ the steak.
- Edgar Allen Poe is said to have been carzy and _______.
- The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
5 True/False questions
maladjusted → The Eskimo is at home in an Atic, but I would probably be ______ in that environment.
Demolish → A wrecking crew is ____ the old buidling.
depreciate → New cars _____ rapildy therefore ti is often better to buy a used car.
The Store Manager would feel you _____ him if you called himca clerk.
beneficial (adj) → Ms. Adams will inherit a fortune as she is named as the exclusise _______ to her Uncles estate.
benediction (n) → The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.