5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- malice (n)
- benevolent (adj)
- a Sue could not understand why someone would wish her such _____ as to tear her notebook up.
- b The Eskimo is at home in an Atic, but I would probably be ______ in that environment.
- c As she cast her _______ gaze upon me I could feel my sudden face turning red with fear.
- d It was a ___________ stranger who found my lost purse and returned it with its contents intact
- e Having leaves that fall down at the end of the groing season - Sheding Leaves
5 Multiple choice questions
- The lack of fresh fruits and vegatbales casues ______.
- Ms. Adams will inherit a fortune as she is named as the exclusise _______ to her Uncles estate.
- For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
- The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
- The school recieved a large donation from an unknown _________.
5 True/False questions
malefactor (n) → Shortly after the crime the ______ were apprehended and sent to jail.
Deviate → The bus driver can not take you to your door as he is not allowed to ___ from his normal route./
Devour → The boy was so hungry he ______ the steak.
benediction (n) → The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.
beneficial (adj) → Ms. Adams will inherit a fortune as she is named as the exclusise _______ to her Uncles estate.