5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- beneficiary (n)
- beneficial (adj)
- a As she cast her _______ gaze upon me I could feel my sudden face turning red with fear.
- b The Eskimo is at home in an Atic, but I would probably be ______ in that environment.
- c The school recieved a large donation from an unknown _________.
- d Ms. Adams will inherit a fortune as she is named as the exclusise _______ to her Uncles estate.
- e Rest is usually _______ to a person sufering from a bad cold.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A wrecking crew is ____ the old buidling.
- The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.
- Two news photographers were attacked and their camera destroyed by the mob. It is a disgrace that they were so ______.
- Children are _____ on their parents for guidance and direction.
- For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
5 True/False questions
Devour → For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
despise → The bus driver can not take you to your door as he is not allowed to ___ from his normal route./
malefactor (n) → Shortly after the crime the ______ were apprehended and sent to jail.
Malnutrition (n) → The lack of fresh fruits and vegatbales casues ______.
malice (n) → Sue could not understand why someone would wish her such _____ as to tear her notebook up.