5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Children are _____ on their parents for guidance and direction.
- b The boy was so hungry he ______ the steak.
- c As she cast her _______ gaze upon me I could feel my sudden face turning red with fear.
- d Edgar Allen Poe is said to have been carzy and _______.
- e New cars _____ rapildy therefore ti is often better to buy a used car.
The Store Manager would feel you _____ him if you called himca clerk.
5 Multiple choice questions
- With her dying breathe the witch pronounced a ________ on the old man wishing him evil.
- Shortly after the crime the ______ were apprehended and sent to jail.
- Two news photographers were attacked and their camera destroyed by the mob. It is a disgrace that they were so ______.
- The Eskimo is at home in an Atic, but I would probably be ______ in that environment.
- For being absent without leave the corporal was ______ to a private.
5 True/False questions
benediction (n) → The priest began the mass with a _____ of all the peopl present.
malice (n) → Sue could not understand why someone would wish her such _____ as to tear her notebook up.
decidious → The ______ rooming old house was once a flourishing hotel .
Malnutrition (n) → The lack of fresh fruits and vegatbales casues ______.
benefactor → The school recieved a large donation from an unknown _________.