5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- supportive audience
- previous question
- a ends debate and a vote is taken
- b shows American values, examples are strong families, hardworking people, flags, etc.
- c easiest audience to convince
- d communication that does not use words
- e minimum number of people present to conduct business
5 Multiple choice questions
- the consumer will join the ranks of the elite by using the product
- sense of security
- two barriers to listening
- any communication spoken or written that uses words
- "against" the proposition
5 True/False questions
inductive reasoning → examples to general statement
dialect → the physical, social, psychological and time elements in which communication takes place
self-actualization → realizing your full potential
fear → if the consumer does not use this product something bad will happen.
ex: "Eat this cereal and it will prevent cancer."
50 → ___% is remembered