5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- appeal to tradition and nostalgia
- a assert a fact, a value, or a policy change (topic)
- b ___% is remembered
- c the manufacturer says to the consumer, "we have made the best product for over one hundred years." "Cookies like Grandma use to make."
- d if the consumer does not use this product something bad will happen.
ex: "Eat this cereal and it will prevent cancer."
- e shows American values, examples are strong families, hardworking people, flags, etc.
5 Multiple choice questions
- voted on last, the basic motion
- easiest audience to convince
- liking yourself
- does not use language (spoken or written)
- the person who has a message to communicate
5 True/False questions
gestures → nodding for "yes"
rebuttal speech → attacks the arguments of the other side
movement → walking
self-actualization → realizing your full potential
physiological needs → wanting to have a friend