5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- plain folks
- verbal communication
- attention, need, satisfaction, visualization, and action step
- a any communication spoken or written that uses words
- b uses language (spoken or written)
- c the person to whom the message is addressed to
- d 5 steps in the motivated sequence
- e reverse snob appeal. "Good ol' boys like us believe in plain, good quality items."
5 Multiple choice questions
- ___% is remembered
- type of speech from a region
- looking in the eyes of another person
- needed to stay alive, food, water, etc.
- does not use language (spoken or written)
5 True/False questions
inductive reasoning → examples to general statement
point of order → reverse snob appeal. "Good ol' boys like us believe in plain, good quality items."
proposition → type of speech that involves changing a belief or action
safety needs → liking yourself
logical → an appeal that is based on feelings like fear or anger