5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- sex appeal
- a shows American values, examples are strong families, hardworking people, flags, etc.
- b the use of appearance, style or charm to sell a product
ex: pretty girl in a car commercial
- c an appeal that relies on facts and supporting material
- d anything that prevents effective communication
- e "against" the proposition
5 Multiple choice questions
- two barriers to listening
- rising vote
- standing tall
- an appeal that is based on feelings like fear or anger
- looking in the eyes of another person
5 True/False questions
feedback → if the consumer does not use this product something bad will happen.
ex: "Eat this cereal and it will prevent cancer."
opposed audience → hardest audience to convince
self-actualization → realizing your full potential
facial expression → smiling/frowning
connotation → meaning suggested by the word