5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- deductive reasoning
- non-verbal communication
- self-esteem needs
- safety needs
- a meaning suggested by the word
- b does not use language (spoken or written)
- c general statement to examples
- d liking yourself
- e sense of security
5 Multiple choice questions
- any communication spoken or written that uses words
- if the consumer does not use this product something bad will happen.
ex: "Eat this cereal and it will prevent cancer."
- type of speech that involves changing a belief or action
- two barriers to listening
- the person to whom the message is addressed to
5 True/False questions
logical → any communication spoken or written that uses words
Something for nothing, or more for less → wanting to have a friend
indifferent audience → hardest audience to convince
attention, need, satisfaction, visualization, and action step → who? what? where? when? why? how?
inductive reasoning → general statement to examples