5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- six questions used in an interview
- previous question
- safety needs
- a who? what? where? when? why? how?
- b ends debate and a vote is taken
- c the idea that is being communicated
- d standing tall
- e sense of security
5 Multiple choice questions
- hardest audience to convince
- if the consumer does not use this product something bad will happen.
ex: "Eat this cereal and it will prevent cancer."
- realizing your full potential
- used to make the audience think- don't expect an answer back
- technical speech
5 True/False questions
status quo → standing tall
receiver → the idea that is being communicated
deductive reasoning → general statement to examples
main motion → meaning suggested by the word
movement → walking