5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who made a shoe-lasting machine?
- Garrett Morgan
- George Washington Carver
- Who made the first successful steamboat?
- What are 2 changes brought about by the transcontinental railroad?
- a helped to settle the West, East was brought closer to the West
- b Jan Matzeliger
- c Robert Fulton
- d invented a traffic signal with colored lights
- e born a slave but became a famous scientist who worked with plants
5 Multiple choice questions
- Andrew Carnegie
- The Union Pacific and the Central Pacific Company
- Morse Code
- developed a method of turning iron ore into steel
5 True/False questions
Cyrus McCormick → invented the mechanical reaper
Massachusetts → Maine
Why was the Model T so inexpensive? → Jan Matzeliger
Henry Ford → invented the Model T car & assembly line
Who was a famous baseball player who was saved and began preaching? → west