5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cyrus McCormick
- What were the names of the two companies that built the transcontinental railroad?
- Why was the Model T so inexpensive?
- What are 2 changes brought about by the transcontinental railroad?
- What Act promised 160 acres of land to anyone who would farm it for 5 years?
- a It was built on an assembly line.
- b helped to settle the West, East was brought closer to the West
- c Homestead Act
- d invented the mechanical reaper
- e The Union Pacific and the Central Pacific Company
5 Multiple choice questions
- Adoniram Judson
- pony express
- Samuel Morse
- Charles Finney
5 True/False questions
Who made the first successful airplane? → Orville Wright
Who started out as a shoe salesman but turned into an evangelist? → Jan Matzeliger
Who made millions of dollars in the steel industry? → Andrew Carnegie
Henry Ford → invented the Model T car & assembly line
John D. Rockefeller → developed a method of turning iron ore into steel