5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What Act promised 160 acres of land to anyone who would farm it for 5 years?
- Why was the Model T so inexpensive?
- What was the only area left to be settled by the mid 1800s?
- Who made the first successful airplane?
- Who started out as a lawyer but became one of America's greatest revival preachers?
- a Homestead Act
- b Orville Wright
- c It was built on an assembly line.
- d west
- e Charles Finney
5 Multiple choice questions
- born a slave but became a famous scientist who worked with plants
- developed a method of turning iron ore into steel
- invented the Model T car & assembly line
- man who founded and built Tuskegee Institute in Alabama
- Morse Code
5 True/False questions
Vermont → Montpelier
New Hampshire → Trenton
Who made millions of dollars in the steel industry? → Jan Matzeliger
George Liele → first missionary to a foreign country
John D. Rockefeller → developed a method of turning iron ore into steel