5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- David Lloyd George
- Armenian Genocide
- Total War
- Schlieffen Plan
- a Germany's military plan at the outbreak of World War I, according to which German troops would rapidly defeat France and then move east to attack Russia.
- b Enlgand's representative. Publicly he wanted Germany destroyed for what they had done in the war, but privately he did not want to completely strip Germany of all of its power due to his fear of the spread of communism. He felt that Germany should still be strong enough to be able to resist the spread of communism from Russia.
- c a guy who doesn't die, is scary, and said to have mystical powers who worked under the Tsar.
- d basically the holocaust of the Armenian people in the Ottoman Empire. Approx. 1.5 mil to 2 mil Armenians were exterminated during the Genocide. Took place during the beginning of WW1.
- e where all of the country is invested in warfare...its economy, politics, citizens on the home front, food, general supplies, any company, and whatever a country can produce goes towards war.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a league where the nations of Europe, their colonies, etc. meet to discuss problems between their country, and overall to keep peace in Europe.
- A technology that was created in WWI. It suffocated those who breathed it. Very deadly and caused mass death throughout Europe. Originally used by the Germans.
- a battle on Marne river (there are two battles.) It is best known as the battle between France and Russia that was a large stalemate.
- Was the leader of Germany and Prussia at the time of WWI. He often made decisions on his own and allowed his generals to make decisions. He felt threatened by France after asking them not to attack. Due to being threatened he then joined the war, and when Germany lost he was exiled.
- France's representative, he wanted to see Germany crushed, and wanted all of Germany to crumble due to what they had done during WWI.
5 True/False questions
Vittorio Orlando → Leads the Bolsheviks during the revolution. Very idealistic, not really very communist because he finds that the proletariat are not ready to take up power and therefore he shall lead. The problem is, he and the Bolsheviks are a lil greedy.
Battle of Verdun → a battle on Marne river (there are two battles.) It is best known as the battle between France and Russia that was a large stalemate.
Marne → a city in Meuse in north-eastern france....where the battle of Verdun took place.
Vladimir Lenin → a unofficial secret Serbian military group that was opposed to Austria-Hungary. Nationalism played a part in creating this group due to their "patriotism."
U-Boat → submarine