5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Leon Trotsky
- Alexander Kerensky
- Battle of Tannenberg
- No Man's Land
- Triple Alliance
- a the land between trenches.
- b was a major political power before and during the Russian Revolution. He was the second prime minister of the Russian Provisional government until Lenin was elected.
- c a battle in the beginning of WWI between Germany and Russia. Russia's second army was almost completely obliterated along with its first. It really took place in Allenstein, although due to German ideology about the Teutonic Knights being defeated, and now this is a comeback.
- d Germany, Austro-Hungary, Italy sort of, and the Ottoman Empire.
- e is one of the leaders of the revolution. He is more idealistic. He finds the perfection in things and appeals more to the people due to this.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a city in Meuse in north-eastern france....where the battle of Verdun took place.
- the heir to Austria -Hungary. His murder kicks off the war.
- A policy in which a strong nation seeks to dominate other countries poitically, socially, and economically.
- Martov, who was in league with Lenin had a dispute with lenin, and due to that formed the Mensheviks who became a minority, and broke off from the Bolsheviks.
5 True/False questions
Central Powers → France, Britain, and Russia are the main central powers.
League of Nations → a battle on Marne river (there are two battles.) It is best known as the battle between France and Russia that was a large stalemate.
Battle of Marne → a battle on Marne river (there are two battles.) It is best known as the battle between France and Russia that was a large stalemate.
Proletariat → the general public in Russia
Vittorio Orlando → He was the Italian representative at the Paris Peace Conference in 1919. He pushed for a revenge-based treaty at Versailles, hampering the 14 points.