5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Concept of Print
- Phonemic Awareness
- Why shold you not show children a modle?
- a adult support.
- b a question that cannot be answered with a yes or no.
- c children then cannot be creative, and they feel their project has to look better or just like yours.
- d identifing book parts, and knowing the front from back cover of a book.
- e each letter has a specific sound.
5 Multiple choice questions
- going from one activity to the next.
- a purposed idea reaserched and generally accepted as a explanation.
- course of study.
- it has a beg. middle. and end; force observation; and introduces new materials.
- putting like objects into groups.
5 True/False questions
Small Motor → feet leave the ground.
Physical Development → interaction with others.
What stifle (stops) creativity? → the higharchy of needs.
Emotional Development → development of feelings.
Why are themes no appropriate? → Emotion