5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Indirect Guidence
- What stifle (stops) creativity?
- Examples of cognitive development?
- 2 developmental areas that should never be seperated?
- a intellecutal & emotional
- b understanding what is happening.
- c sorting,counting,identifying #, rhyming, and the alphabet.
- d behavoir problems that can be fixed before the children arrive.
- e modle,set up for faluire, time limit, and no adult support.
5 Multiple choice questions
- "you" - describing languages.
- development from the head down.
- 1: what will the children learn? and Why am i doing this?
- identifing book parts, and knowing the front from back cover of a book.
- not all children are interested in the same thing.
5 True/False questions
Ratio of adults to babies? → 1:4
Extrinsic Motivation → motivation from the inside.
Why do we observe? → to see developmental milestoons, plan, and conflict.
Why do children learn concrete to abstract? → children need the real thing. and need to be hands on.
Social Development → interaction with others.