5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Self Talk
- Ratio of adults to babies?
- Indirect Guidence
- ex: of a discriptive statment
- How many tablespoons of bleach for 1 gallon of water?
- a "You used a purple crayon!"
- b 1 tablespoon.
- c "i" - describing what others are doing.
- d 1:4
- e behavoir problems that can be fixed before the children arrive.
5 Multiple choice questions
- each letter has a specific sound.
- exploring the envioment with senses.
- Child Observation Record
- adult support.
- sequence of biological changes in a child.
5 True/False questions
Curriculum → coats the brain.
Discipline → to teach self control.
Phonological Awarness → development of the muscles.
Sense of Audience → behavoir problems that can be fixed before the children arrive.
2 questions you must ask yourself when planning a lesson... → 1: what will the children learn? and Why am i doing this?