5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why are themes no appropriate?
- Ratio of adults to babies?
- Emotional Development
- Sense of Audience
- a beats, movement, and singing.
- b not all children are interested in the same thing.
- c knowing how to act in given situations.
- d development of feelings.
- e 1:4
5 Multiple choice questions
- exploring the envioment with senses.
- "You used a purple crayon!"
- children are not little adults, construct on knoweldge.
- Child Observation Record
- builds self esteem,uses problem solving, and intrinsic motivation.
5 True/False questions
Examples of cognitive development? → development of feelings.
Extrinsic Motivation → motivation from the outside.
Social Development → development of the muscles.
Autonomy → doing things on your own.
Intrinsic Motivation → motivation from the outside.