5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 2 developmental areas that should never be seperated?
- a going from one activity to the next.
- b putting like objects into groups.
- c intellecutal & emotional
- d a question that cannot be answered with a yes or no.
- e the final result.
5 Multiple choice questions
- coats the brain.
- 1 tablespoon.
- 1: what will the children learn? and Why am i doing this?
- a purposed idea reaserched and generally accepted as a explanation.
5 True/False questions
Seriations: → builds self esteem,uses problem solving, and intrinsic motivation.
CPR how many compreshions? and how many breaths? → 2:breaths - 30:compressions.
Name 5 indirect things? → behavoir problems that can be fixed before the children arrive.
Small Motor → sequence of biological changes in a child.
Professionalism → middle of your body outward.