5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Indirect Guidence
- ex: of a discriptive statment
- Large Motor
- CPR how many compreshions? and how many breaths?
- a adult support.
- b using large muscles in your body.
- c 2:breaths - 30:compressions.
- d behavoir problems that can be fixed before the children arrive.
- e "You used a purple crayon!"
5 Multiple choice questions
- thinking only of yourself.
- problem solving, weight, balance, building.
- motivation from the outside.
- large group: it is a communal setting & is important becuase it teaches problem solving, and active children & adults together.
- children can build off of what they already know.
5 True/False questions
Divergent → a question that cannot be answered with a yes or no.
Small Motor → feet leave the ground.
Creative Representation → using something to stand for something else.
Primary colors? → red,blue,yellow.
Practice makes... → children are not little adults, construct on knoweldge.