5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Skills for reading...
- Sense of Audience
- Alphabetic Principle
- Extrinsic Motivation
- a understanding that every spoken sound can be represented by a letter group.
- b knowing how to act in given situations.
- c motivation from the outside.
- d phonological awarness, alphabetic principle, phonemic awarness, and concept of print.
- e beats, movement, and singing.
5 Multiple choice questions
- doing things on your own.
- identifing book parts, and knowing the front from back cover of a book.
- Child Observation Record
- putting like objects into groups.
- to teach self control.
5 True/False questions
Egocentric → the final result.
What is large group & why is it important? → it has a beg. middle. and end; force observation; and introduces new materials.
What is small group and why is it important? → large group: it is a communal setting & is important becuase it teaches problem solving, and active children & adults together.
Divergent → the final result.
Seriations: → 1 to 1 correspondence, matching and sorting,time, and math.