5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Physical Development
- What is small group and why is it important?
- Indirect Guidence
- Why do we observe?
- a behavoir problems that can be fixed before the children arrive.
- b course of study.
- c to see developmental milestoons, plan, and conflict.
- d it has a beg. middle. and end; force observation; and introduces new materials.
- e development of the muscles.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a question that cannot be answered with a yes or no.
- each letter has a specific sound.
5 True/False questions
Cephalacaudel → development from the head down.
Extrinsic Motivation → going from one activity to the next.
Cortisol → coats the brain.
Sense of Audience → identifing book parts, and knowing the front from back cover of a book.
Egocentric → thinking only of yourself.