5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the difference between appearance and reality
- b repetition of similar or identical sounds in the end stressed syllables of words, "mark/shark"
- c the main idea behind a story, the message the author is trying to communicate to the reader
- d people who live in a location
- e the story line stops to go back to an event or scene that occurred before the opening of a story
5 Multiple choice questions
- learns, grows or changes during the course of a story
- run down rental property
- gives human qualities to an animal or an object
- occurs when words suggest a meaning opposite to the one stated
- spreading rapidly
5 True/False questions
dramatic irony → occurs when words suggest a meaning opposite to the one stated
Why is Nathalia Gumpertz honored in the tenement museum? → If the narrator doesn't know what is happening or if he is lying.
Unreliable narrator → the person who is telling a stroy from his point of view.
colossus → the difference between appearance and reality
repetitition → words, phrases or images are repeated in a poem or story to call a reader's attention to them