5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a words, phrases or images are repeated in a poem or story to call a reader's attention to them
- b the story line stops to go back to an event or scene that occurred before the opening of a story
- c several words in a line with the same first letter. It is used for effect.
- d spreading rapidly
- e the person who is telling a stroy from his point of view.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the difference between appearance and reality
- repetition of similar or identical sounds in the end stressed syllables of words, "mark/shark"
- They had no flag because they had no country.
- the story of a person's life, told by that person.
- big statue, original person
5 True/False questions
tenement → run down rental property
verbal irony → occurs when the audience knows important facts that the characters don't know.
dramatic irony → occurs when the audience knows important facts that the characters don't know.
densely → run down rental property
evicted → the difference between appearance and reality