5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the difference between appearance and reality
- b the person who is telling a stroy from his point of view.
- c words, phrases or images are repeated in a poem or story to call a reader's attention to them
- d people who live in a location
- e spreading rapidly
5 Multiple choice questions
- occurs when words suggest a meaning opposite to the one stated
- occurs when the audience knows important facts that the characters don't know.
- They had no flag because they had no country.
- run down rental property
- a concrete object that represents an idea
water = life, sun = hope, flag=country
5 True/False questions
simile → a comparison using 'like' or 'as'; "She ran like a deer."
alliteration → several words in a line with the same first letter. It is used for effect.
flashback → spreading rapidly
autobiography → the difference between appearance and reality
evicted → repetition of similar or identical sounds in the end stressed syllables of words, "mark/shark"