5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why is Nathalia Gumpertz honored in the tenement museum?
- a words, phrases or images are repeated in a poem or story to call a reader's attention to them
- b big statue, original person
- c Nathalia was successful in making it out of the tenements.
- d the story of a person's life, told by that person.
- e run down rental property
5 Multiple choice questions
- spreading rapidly
- occurs when words suggest a meaning opposite to the one stated
- to be kicked out
- If the narrator doesn't know what is happening or if he is lying.
- gives human qualities to an animal or an object
5 True/False questions
irony → the difference between appearance and reality
Why were the Jews represented by the Star of David on the graphic about immigrant nsettlemennts instead of their country's flag? → Nathalia was successful in making it out of the tenements.
dynamic character → the person who is telling a stroy from his point of view.
Narrator → spreading rapidly
flashback → spreading rapidly