Create an account
1. How many players on the court at a time for one team? ____
2. How many games played? _______
How many points?
Extra game points to? ___________
3. Maxium number of hits you can have to get the ball over the net?
4. Which way you rotate on the court?
5. A '911 move when you flatten your hand on the floor?
2. best 3 out of 5
game to 15 win by 2
1. what part of your hand do you use?
2. Do you "punch" the ball or "throw it in the air"?
3. If you were serving RIGHT HANDED, which FOOT would you step with?
4. if you were serving LEFT HANDED, which FOOT would you step with?
1. Most important component is _______
Toss the ball with one or two hands?
2. Where should you toss the ball when you serve?
2. arms length above the head
1. Hands up and ready or down at your side?
2. Hands (specifcally your index fingers and thumbs) form what shape?
3. How many hands are used for:
1. hands up and ready
2. Dimond or tringle
Rules true or false
1. HItting the celling on a serve is a fair serve?
2. Hitting the net on a serve and it goes over- it is good?
3. Serving outside the candy striped pole is a fair serve?
4. Going over or stepping on the serving line is a sideout?
5. If the ball hits the sideline, it is called good?
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together