5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Christians have a special connection to the ____ people.
- A ____ is an agreement between God and His people.
- Reading the ____ ____ can help us to understand Jewish history and beliefs.
- ___ is work toward Christian unity.
- God promised Abraham and Sarah that he would give them ____.
5 True/False questions
He would be sent to bring mercy, peace, and justice to the world. → Why did John say the Messiah would be sent?
God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; Jesus is both divine and human; Jesus died for us and rose from the dead; the Bible was inspired by the Holy Spirit. → Why did John say the Messiah would be sent?
Catholics → ____ are Christians who follow the teachings and examples of Jesus Christ.
Moses → John prepared the people for the coming of the ____.
Christian Unity → Each year in January, the Catholic Church prays for ____ ____.