5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why did John say the Messiah would be sent?
- John prepared the people for the coming of the ____.
- God made a covenant with ___.
- What are some beliefs that all Christians who are baptized share?
- Some native tribes call God the ____ ___.
5 True/False questions
Jewish → John prepared the people for the coming of the ____.
Christian Unity → Each year in January, the Catholic Church prays for ____ ____.
children → God promised Abraham and Sarah that he would give them ____.
Catholics → Those who followed Jesus and His teachings became known as ____.
Old Testament → Reading the ____ ____ can help us to understand Jewish history and beliefs.