6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Usually these spaces are interconnected, allowing the sandstone to be highly _________.
- Changes in the original igneous and sedimentary rock types produce ___________ _____.
- A material in which something else is enclosed or embedded.
- A description of geologic events is known as the ____ _____.
- A solid material in the earth's crust.
5 True/False questions
impermeable → If there are no interconnected pores in the rock, it is ___________.
strata → A solid material in the earth's crust.
breccia → Similar to conglomerate except the fragments are sharp and angular.
igneous rocks → Rocks formed by the cooling of molten rock are called _______ _____.
clastic → Sedimentary rocks are classified as _______, or fragmental.