6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A material in which something else is enclosed or embedded.
- The sediments are compacted under great pressure, possibly accompanied by high temperatures, resulting in __________ ____.
- The coarsest grade of clastic sedimentary rock.
- Sedimentary rocks are classified as _______, or fragmental.
- Sedimentary rocks form layers called ______.
5 True/False questions
permeable → If there are no interconnected pores in the rock, it is ___________.
nonclastic → Chemical, or __________.
impermeable → If there are no interconnected pores in the rock, it is ___________.
rock cycle → A solid material in the earth's crust.
petrology → The study of rocks.