6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The coarsest grade of clastic sedimentary rock.
- A description of geologic events is known as the ____ _____.
- Usually these spaces are interconnected, allowing the sandstone to be highly _________.
- Similar to conglomerate except the fragments are sharp and angular.
- Changes in the original igneous and sedimentary rock types produce ___________ _____.
5 True/False questions
matrix → Sedimentary rocks form layers called ______.
sedimentary rock → The sediments are compacted under great pressure, possibly accompanied by high temperatures, resulting in __________ ____.
petrology → The study of rocks.
porosity → The study of rocks.
impermeable → Usually these spaces are interconnected, allowing the sandstone to be highly _________.