6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Usually these spaces are interconnected, allowing the sandstone to be highly _________.
- The coarsest grade of clastic sedimentary rock.
- A material in which something else is enclosed or embedded.
- Rocks formed by the cooling of molten rock are called _______ _____.
- A description of geologic events is known as the ____ _____.
5 True/False questions
petrologists → These scientists study rocks.
rock → A solid material in the earth's crust.
porosity → The study of rocks.
impermeable → If there are no interconnected pores in the rock, it is ___________.
petrology → These scientists study rocks.