5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Antisocial or criminal behavior of young people
- First Russian satellite
- African American Unit, that played an important role in the Battle of Anzio
- a What were the Tuskegee Airmen?
- b What was Sputnik?
- c Fired for publicly criticizing the president
- d During WWII the army enlisted women for the 1st time but they were barred from this
- e Define Juvenile Delinquency.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is Due Process?
- These events caused Truman to help France in Vietnam
- A group that travels with something, such as a ship to protect it.
- Established separate but equal doctrine
- Where the British had the advantage of new technology (Radar)
5 True/False questions
Selma March → Campaign for voting rights of African Americans
Land a Man on the Moon → During the space race Kennedy's goal for America was to be the first to do this
Financed health care for welfare recipients → During the space race Kennedy's goal for America was to be the first to do this
Pentagon Papers → Kennedy's legislative agenda was called this
Turning point in the war that stopped the Japanese advance → Who was Ho Chi Minh?