5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ensures that all people are treated the same by the legal system
- Truman Doctrine
- When 78,000 prisoners of war were forced to walk 65 miles
- Battle of Britain
- a What was the Bataan Death March?
- b This doctrine resulted in a pledge to fight communism
- c United Nations troops in Korea were driven back to the 38th parallel by this country
- d What is Due Process?
- e Where the British had the advantage of new technology (Radar)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Campaign for voting rights of African Americans
- Name given of the day after the unconditional surrender of Germany
- Leader of Russia during WWII
- The belief that if one nation in Asia fell to communist, neighboring countries would follow
- Revealed the government was not honest about Vietnam
5 True/False questions
Protected voters from discriminatory practices → South Vietnam monks set themselves on fire as a protest against this
Leader of North Vietnam during the Vietnam War → Who was Ho Chi Minh?
Great Society → Members of the Fascist milita that backed Mussolini
D-Day → The day the Japanese ordered its government to surrender
The most destructive air raids during the Vietnam War → Who was Ngo Dihn Diem?