5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Distinguishing feature of Zechariah
- Key truth developed in I Thessalonians
- Key truth developed in Colossians
- theme of Daniel
- a God's sovereignty and care of His church while living among the raging nations.
- b Hope in persecution - future hope of the coming again of Christ
- c Christ covers completely - How to live knowing Christ is the only and all-sufficient Savior.
- d Book as an acrostic poem
- e Series of 8 night visions which the prophet saw revealing the future glory of Zion and of its Shepherd-King.
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau"
- The joy of fellowship with God
- Salvation is of Jehovah
- Book with fantastic vision of God's throne
- God is still with us! Let's look forward to Christ.
5 True/False questions
Key truth developed in I Timothy → The pastor - public worship and proper organization of the church.
Key truth developed in II Thessalonians → Hope in persecution - future hope of the coming again of Christ
Distinguishing feature of Micah → Jehovah's controversy with capital cities (ch 1&2), the rulers (ch 3-5), & the people (ch 6-7
Key truth developed in Ephesians → Folly of going back to OT pictures - True gospel of justification by faith, not justification by obeying laws
Theme of Jeremiah → Salvation is of Jehovah