5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Key truth developed in Titus
- Distinguishing feature of Nahum
- Distinguishing feature of Hosea
- Key truth developed in Philemon
- a Jehovah's Vengeance and Goodness revealed in Nineveh's overthrow.
- b Book as an acrostic poem
- c Wild island - importance of a sanctified life or conduct of the church
- d took a wife of whoredoms as a picture of how God has chosen Israel/the Church as His wife
- e Christian brotherhood obliterates all social and class distinctions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hope in persecution - future hope of the coming again of Christ
- Series of 8 night visions which the prophet saw revealing the future glory of Zion and of its Shepherd-King.
- Patient sober waiting - Things that must happen before the second coming of Christ
- Judgment on Edom (decedents of Esau) for their cruel treatment of Israel their brother
- book filled with brilliant imagery
5 True/False questions
Theme of Lamentations → God's sovereignty and care of His church while living among the raging nations.
Theme of Jeremiah → God is still with us! Let's look forward to Christ.
theme of Daniel → God is still with us! Let's look forward to Christ.
Key truth developed in Galatians → Church - unity of all believers in Christ
Theme of Isaiah → Salvation is of Jehovah