5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Theme of Isaiah
- Distinguishing feature of Habbakuk
- Theme of Lamentations
- Key truth developed in II Thessalonians
- Theme of Ezekiel
- a a dirge (funeral song) for Jerusalem's fall.
- b Patient sober waiting - Things that must happen before the second coming of Christ
- c God is still with us! Let's look forward to Christ.
- d The just shall live by his faith. (2:4)
- e Salvation is of Jehovah
5 Multiple choice questions
- Church - unity of all believers in Christ
- Speaks of "The day of the Lord," "The great day of the Lord," & "The day of the Lord's wrath."
- Folly of going back to OT pictures - True gospel of justification by faith, not justification by obeying laws
- Hope in persecution - future hope of the coming again of Christ
- Justice - Salvation is by sovereign grace alone; obedience of the law can not make us righteous before God.
5 True/False questions
Key truth developed in Hebrews → better - Christ is better than the OT pictures
theme of Daniel → God's sovereignty and care of His church while living among the raging nations.
Key truth developed in Colossians → Christ covers completely - How to live knowing Christ is the only and all-sufficient Savior.
Distinguishing feature of Zechariah → Speaks of "The day of the Lord," "The great day of the Lord," & "The day of the Lord's wrath."
Distinguishing feature of Joel → Speaks of a severe plague of locusts and a severe drought