5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Key truth developed in I Timothy
- Key truth developed in Ephesians
- Theme of Isaiah
- Key truth developed in Hebrews
- Distinguishing feature of Amos
- a Church - unity of all believers in Christ
- b better - Christ is better than the OT pictures
- c Salvation is of Jehovah
- d For three transgressions of ____ and for four, ...." A spiral of judgment.
- e The pastor - public worship and proper organization of the church.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Patient sober waiting - Things that must happen before the second coming of Christ
- took a wife of whoredoms as a picture of how God has chosen Israel/the Church as His wife
- Speaks of "The day of the Lord," "The great day of the Lord," & "The day of the Lord's wrath."
- a dirge (funeral song) for Jerusalem's fall.
- Party-strife - authority of apostles
5 True/False questions
Distinguishing feature of Micah → Jehovah's controversy with capital cities (ch 1&2), the rulers (ch 3-5), & the people (ch 6-7
Distinguishing feature of Nahum → Jehovah's Vengeance and Goodness revealed in Nineveh's overthrow.
Key truth developed in Titus → Wild island - importance of a sanctified life or conduct of the church
Key truth developed in I Corinthians → City life and party-strife - If we really understand love and live in love, most of the problems in church life disappear.
Ezekiel → book filled with brilliant imagery