5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Distinguishing feature of Haggai
- Theme of Isaiah
- Key truth developed in Hebrews
- Distinguishing feature of Zechariah
- theme of Daniel
- a Rebuked the people for not rebuilding the temple.
- b better - Christ is better than the OT pictures
- c Series of 8 night visions which the prophet saw revealing the future glory of Zion and of its Shepherd-King.
- d Salvation is of Jehovah
- e God's sovereignty and care of His church while living among the raging nations.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Speaks of a severe plague of locusts and a severe drought
- took a wife of whoredoms as a picture of how God has chosen Israel/the Church as His wife
- Party-strife - authority of apostles
- Book with fantastic vision of God's throne
- The just shall live by his faith. (2:4)
5 True/False questions
Key truth developed in I Thessalonians → Patient sober waiting - Things that must happen before the second coming of Christ
Key truth developed in Philemon → Christian brotherhood obliterates all social and class distinctions
Key truth developed in I Corinthians → Party-strife - authority of apostles
Theme of Jeremiah → Salvation is of Jehovah
Theme of Lamentations → a dirge (funeral song) for Jerusalem's fall.