5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Distinguishing feature of Zephaniah
- Key truth developed in Colossians
- Key truth developed in II Thessalonians
- Key truth developed in Galatians
- a Patient sober waiting - Things that must happen before the second coming of Christ
- b Folly of going back to OT pictures - True gospel of justification by faith, not justification by obeying laws
- c Speaks of "The day of the Lord," "The great day of the Lord," & "The day of the Lord's wrath."
- d book filled with brilliant imagery
- e Christ covers completely - How to live knowing Christ is the only and all-sufficient Savior.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Jehovah's Vengeance and Goodness revealed in Nineveh's overthrow.
- City life and party-strife - If we really understand love and live in love, most of the problems in church life disappear.
- Judgment on Edom (decedents of Esau) for their cruel treatment of Israel their brother
- Church - unity of all believers in Christ
- Hope in persecution - future hope of the coming again of Christ
5 True/False questions
Key truth developed in I Timothy → The pastor - public worship and proper organization of the church.
Theme of Isaiah → Salvation is of Jehovah
Key truth developed in Philippians → The joy of fellowship with God
Theme of Ezekiel → God's sovereignty and care of His church while living among the raging nations.
Key truth developed in Hebrews → better - Christ is better than the OT pictures