5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Key truth developed in I Thessalonians
- Theme of Lamentations
- Distinguishing feature of Habbakuk
- Distinguishing feature of Nahum
- Distinguishing feature of Haggai
- a Jehovah's Vengeance and Goodness revealed in Nineveh's overthrow.
- b The just shall live by his faith. (2:4)
- c a dirge (funeral song) for Jerusalem's fall.
- d Rebuked the people for not rebuilding the temple.
- e Hope in persecution - future hope of the coming again of Christ
5 Multiple choice questions
- Speaks of a severe plague of locusts and a severe drought
- "Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau"
- City life and party-strife - If we really understand love and live in love, most of the problems in church life disappear.
- For three transgressions of ____ and for four, ...." A spiral of judgment.
- Salvation is of Jehovah
5 True/False questions
Distinguishing feature of Zechariah → Series of 8 night visions which the prophet saw revealing the future glory of Zion and of its Shepherd-King.
Key truth developed in II Timothy → The pastor - public worship and proper organization of the church.
Key truth developed in II Thessalonians → Patient sober waiting - Things that must happen before the second coming of Christ
Key truth developed in Colossians → Christ covers completely - How to live knowing Christ is the only and all-sufficient Savior.
theme of Daniel → God is still with us! Let's look forward to Christ.