5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Key truth developed in II Thessalonians
- Theme of Lamentations
- Distinguishing feature of Nahum
- Distinguishing feature of Haggai
- Distinguishing feature of Habbakuk
- a a dirge (funeral song) for Jerusalem's fall.
- b The just shall live by his faith. (2:4)
- c Rebuked the people for not rebuilding the temple.
- d Patient sober waiting - Things that must happen before the second coming of Christ
- e Jehovah's Vengeance and Goodness revealed in Nineveh's overthrow.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Book with fantastic vision of God's throne
- Speaks of a severe plague of locusts and a severe drought
- Sent to preach judgment on Nineveh, capital of Israel's enemy, Assyria
- Jehovah's controversy with capital cities (ch 1&2), the rulers (ch 3-5), & the people (ch 6-7
- "Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau"
5 True/False questions
Key truth developed in II Corinthians → Party-strife - authority of apostles
Theme of Isaiah → God's sovereignty and care of His church while living among the raging nations.
Key truth developed in II Timothy → The pastor - importance of sound doctrine in the church
Distinguishing feature of Amos → For three transgressions of ____ and for four, ...." A spiral of judgment.
Key truth developed in I Timothy → The pastor - importance of sound doctrine in the church