5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Distinguishing feature of Joel
- Key truth developed in I Corinthians
- Key truth developed in Colossians
- Distinguishing feature of Haggai
- a Speaks of a severe plague of locusts and a severe drought
- b City life and party-strife - If we really understand love and live in love, most of the problems in church life disappear.
- c Book as an acrostic poem
- d Christ covers completely - How to live knowing Christ is the only and all-sufficient Savior.
- e Rebuked the people for not rebuilding the temple.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Party-strife - authority of apostles
- Church - unity of all believers in Christ
- Book with fantastic vision of God's throne
- Christian brotherhood obliterates all social and class distinctions
- For three transgressions of ____ and for four, ...." A spiral of judgment.
5 True/False questions
Distinguishing feature of Zechariah → Speaks of "The day of the Lord," "The great day of the Lord," & "The day of the Lord's wrath."
theme of Daniel → God is still with us! Let's look forward to Christ.
Distinguishing feature of Jonah → Speaks of a severe plague of locusts and a severe drought
Distinguishing feature of Micah → Sent to preach judgment on Nineveh, capital of Israel's enemy, Assyria
Key truth developed in I Timothy → The pastor - public worship and proper organization of the church.