5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Monroe Doctrine
- federal state
- Part of periphery
- a regions that share a government, culture, and language that are independent of other states...relatively rare
- b An internal organization of a state that allocates most powers to units of local government.
- c Net migration from urban to rural areas in more developed countries.
- d India
- e Issued by Monroe as a result of Spanish colonies declaring their independence. It was warned Europe to stay out of the Western Hemisphere. It was issued to keep Europe out of the Western Hemisphere.
5 Multiple choice questions
- labor under contract to an employer for a fixed period of time, typically three to seven years, in exchange for their transportation, food, clothing, lodging and other necessities
- relatively long
- More developed country
5 True/False questions
regions → areas that share common characteristics
Circular Migration → type of temporary migration;associated with agricultural work
urban primacy → Areas functioning separately in certain ways but are still linked together in a greater metropolitan sphere.
cultural imperialism → the dominance of one culture over another
urban decentralization → The process of a former colony's gaining (or regaining) independence over its territory and establishing (or reastablishing) an independent government.