5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- For most of the past 2,000 years, most Jews have been
- group of 8
- a small, enclosed properties of a half acre or less include a number of dwellings, small livestock, fruit trees, herb gardens, and a protected play and work space
- b dispersed around the world
- c The process of a former colony's gaining (or regaining) independence over its territory and establishing (or reastablishing) an independent government.
- d A group of eight countries that coordinate policies in an effort to influence exchange rates [U.S., Canada, Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Japan, and Russia].
- e Growing the same crop on the same field year after year
5 Multiple choice questions
- a region in which several large cities and surrounding areas grow together
- Areas functioning separately in certain ways but are still linked together in a greater metropolitan sphere.
- Runaway slaves who gathered in mountainous, forested, or swampy areas and formed their own self-governing communities. raided plantations for supplies, had military skills from Africa.
- pride in one's own culture
- Net migration from urban to rural areas in more developed countries.
5 True/False questions
el nino → A disturbance of wind patterns and ocean currents in the Pacific Ocean that causes temporary climate changes in many parts of the world.
areal differentiation → the geographic description and explanation of spatial differences on Earth's surface; this includes physical as well as human patterns
rimland → North American Free Trade Agreement; allows open trade with US, Mexico, and Canada
urban primacy → the degree of direct linkage between one particular location and other locations in a transport network
deforestation → a group of religious congregations having its own organization and a distinctive faith