5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What policy did the British follow in India?
- Phase 5 US migration
- altitudinal zonation
- cultural nationalism
- urban realms
- a encouraged the abolishment of the caste system
- b the division of land into zones based on elevation, which in turn helps determine climate and vegetation
- c Latin America & Asia
- d Areas functioning separately in certain ways but are still linked together in a greater metropolitan sphere.
- e pride in one's own culture
5 Multiple choice questions
- refers to the evolution of a nation's labor force from one highly dependent on the primary sector to one with more employment in the secondary, tertiary, and quaternary sectors
- northern hemisphere
- religion blending elements from various religions
- regions that share a government, culture, and language that are independent of other states...relatively rare
- the huge gap between gross receipts and the total tourist dollars that remain in the Caribbean
5 True/False questions
Which Caribbean country was the site of the 1961 Bay of Pigs invasion? → encouraged the abolishment of the caste system
rural to urban migration → Canada & Latin America
counterurbanization → A religion that attempts to appeal to all people not just those living in a particular location
Which Caribbean island has an active volcano? → Montserrat
Maquiladoras → Factories built by US companies in Mexico near the US border to take advantage of much lower labor costs in Mexico.