5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- fair trade
- transnational firms
- GNI measures...
- Phase 3 US migration
- primary sector
- a the value of final goods and services plus the net income from abroad
- b 1870-1920, Southern and Eastern Europe
- c products are made and traded according to standards that protect workers and small businesses in LDCs
- d global businesses that affect the environment in ways such as it limits natural resources
- e The portion of the economy concerned with the direct extraction of materials from Earth's surface, generally through agriculture, although sometimes by mining, fishing, and forestry.
5 Multiple choice questions
- type of temporary migration;associated with agricultural work
- a region in which several large cities and surrounding areas grow together
- about 5,000 miles long
- the geographic description and explanation of spatial differences on Earth's surface; this includes physical as well as human patterns
- northern hemisphere
5 True/False questions
Decolonialization → The trend toward increased cultural and economic connectedness between people, businesses, and organizations throughout the world
Transnationalism → global businesses that affect the environment in ways such as it limits natural resources
el nino → affiliation or identity within a group of people bound by common ancestry and culture
Neoliberalism → A strategy for economic development that calls for free markets, balanced budgets, privatization, free trade, and minimal government intervention in the economy.
Which Caribbean island has an active volcano? → Montserrat