5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Columbian Exchange
- Offshore Banking
- GNI measures...
- el nino
- a closely associated with the Bahamas, this appeals to foreign banks and corporations by offering specialized services that are confidential and tax-exempt
- b the value of final goods and services plus the net income from abroad
- c group identity with the goal of self-tul within an existing nation-state
- d The exchange of goods and ideas between Native Americans and Europeans
- e A disturbance of wind patterns and ocean currents in the Pacific Ocean that causes temporary climate changes in many parts of the world.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the degree of direct linkage between one particular location and other locations in a transport network
- is the adoption by an individual of some or all aspects of a dominant culture
- global businesses that affect the environment in ways such as it limits natural resources
- Metageography can refer to: the idea that mapping the world as a whole is always subjective and never objective
- Growing the same crop on the same field year after year
5 True/False questions
African traditions that survived in the Caribbean because of Maroons → farming practices, house designs, community organization, language
land reform → Factories built by US companies in Mexico near the US border to take advantage of much lower labor costs in Mexico.
secondary sector → The portion of the economy concerned with the direct extraction of materials from Earth's surface, generally through agriculture, although sometimes by mining, fishing, and forestry.
transnationalism → group identity with the goal of self-tul within an existing nation-state
universalizing → utilizing external resources