5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- DOW Jones Industrial Average
- Money must be HARD TO COUNTERFEIT
- Shareholder / Stockholder
- a A total of the closing prices of a group of selected stocks. This number is used to tell whether the stock market is doing well or not
- b It must be hard to make fake money and money also should be easy for people to recognize
- c A license to become a corporation
- d People who buy stock
- e A business owned by 2 or more people.
-10% of today's businesses are partnerships
-There are 2 types of partnerships
1) General partnerships - each partner makes decisions and is legally responsible
2) Limited partnerships - some partner does not make decisions and is not legally responsible
Partnerships used to be sole proprietorships
5 Multiple choice questions
- Money must last a long time
- Father of Communism
Wanted a command economy that would favor workers, not rulers. All property would be jointly owned by all people. Everyone would be equal in power, wealth, and rights.
- The DOW is down which signals that the stock market is weak
- Guessing the price of stock prices
- When an individual person or company has control over the producing and selling of a certain product or service.
Has an overall negative impact for consumers (buyers)
-consumers have less choice
-consumers may have to pay high prices
-quality of the good or service may not be good.
5 True/False questions
Credit Cards → Not true money! When you use a credit card, you are borrowing money from a company and will pay it back later
Capital (investment capital) → Money used to start a business
Barter economy → People used to trade objects or services directly for other objects and services
Totalitarianism → Government has total power over people
Stock certificate → A certificate that a stockholder gets that shows the number of shares in a company that person owns