Create an account
What does the right side of the heart do with blood?
- received deoxygenated blood from the body
- pumps it to lungs
What does the left side of the heart do with blood?
- receives oxygenated blood from the lungs
- pumps it through aorta to the body
What are the two parts of the autonomic nervous system?
- sympathetic, flight or fight
- parasympathetic, rest and digest
What does the sympathetic nervous system do?
- increases: BP, HR, RR, BG, blood to muscles of legs
- decreases blood flow to GI tract
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together