5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- risk factors of alcoholism
- Phase I of HIV infection
- pubic lice
- a intense itching in pubic area. Medication can kill them.
- b age, social enviroment, genetics, and a risk taking personality
- c the disease that is caused by the HIV virus, which weakens the immune system
- d a deficiency of red blood cells
- e the asymptomatic stage, which means the infection is present but there are few or no symptoms. This phase can last 10 years or more.
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the smoke that is inhaled through a tobacco product and exhaled by the user.
- recovery program for people who have friends or family members with alcoholism
- Students Against Destructive Decisions- an organization dedicated to helping students say no to drinking and driving and to make decisions that are not high risk
- you can have the disease without any symptoms
- - AIDS treatment program in which patients take more than one drug.
5 True/False questions
Effects on women from steroids → severe acne, increased cholesterol, increased facial hair, baldness, deeper voice, disrupted menstrual cycle, infertility, bloating, rapid weight gain, and liver cancer.
LSD- → Students Against Destructive Decisions- an organization dedicated to helping students say no to drinking and driving and to make decisions that are not high risk
Opiates → itching in infected area. Medication.
epidemic- → the occurrence of more cases of a disease than expected
Side stream smoke → is the smoke that escapes from the tip of a lit cigarette, cigar, or pipe. This can be as much as half of the total smoke.