5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mainstream smoke
- Club drugs
- herbal cigaretes
- a also called designer drugs, are drugs designed to resemble other illegal drugs in chemical structure and effect.
- b tobacco free cigaretes or nicotine-free cigarettes.
- c a type of depressant that can be swallowed. It causes euphoria, reduced anxiety, loss of inhibitions, and drowsiness.
- d the drug found in beer, wine,and liquor that caused intoxication
- e is the smoke that is inhaled through a tobacco product and exhaled by the user.
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the smoke that escapes from the tip of a lit cigarette, cigar, or pipe. This can be as much as half of the total smoke.
- - AIDS treatment program in which patients take more than one drug.
- the occurrence of more cases of a disease than expected
- A desire to experiment
a desire to escape boredom or depression
enjoyment of risk-taking behavior
a belief that drugs solve personal, social, or medical problems
glamorization of drugs by the media
- are a group of highly addictive drugs derived from the poppy plant that are used as pain relievers, anesthetics, and sedatives
5 True/False questions
risk factors of alcoholism → problem drinking, tolerance, dependence, alcoholism
Methamphetamine → yellowing of skin, tiredness and muscle aches, fever, loss of apetite. No cure, vaccine available for hepatitis B not C.
short term effects of alcohol → depresses CNS, lowers inhibitions, reduces judgement, decreases fine motor skills, slows reaction time, dulls senses, alters balance, body temperature drops, breathing & heart rate slows
Genital herpes → Human papilloma virus, Genital herpes, Hepatitis, and HIV
Hashish → a swallowed or snorted drug that increases awareness of senses, causes mild hallucinations, increased energy, and loss of judgment.