5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Club drugs
- Smokeless tobacco
- a Lysergic acid diethylamide is is usually taken as tablets or absorbed through the tongue on small paper squares. LSD can increase energy, alter mood, and produce strange sensations or hallucinations. The effects of LSD can also be frightening.
- b recovery program for people who have friends or family members with alcoholism
- c tobacco use which doesn't include smoking. Examples are Snuff and chewing tobacco.
- d itching in infected area. Medication.
- e also called designer drugs, are drugs designed to resemble other illegal drugs in chemical structure and effect.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Slowed thinking ability, Difficulty paying attention, Distorted sense of time and distance, Giddiness, Loss of short-term memory, Loss of balance and coordination, Increased appetite, Anxiety, and Panic attacks
- the asymptomatic stage, which means the infection is present but there are few or no symptoms. This phase can last 10 years or more.
- tobacco free cigaretes or nicotine-free cigarettes.
- describes the ingestion or application of a drug or other substance in quantities that are excessive. An overdose is widely considered harmful and dangerous as it can result in death.
- the occurrence of more cases of a disease than expected
5 True/False questions
Effects on women from steroids → severe acne, increased cholesterol, increased facial hair, baldness, deeper voice, disrupted menstrual cycle, infertility, bloating, rapid weight gain, and liver cancer.
risk factors of alcoholism → problem drinking, tolerance, dependence, alcoholism
Opportunistic infection → the asymptomatic stage, which means the infection is present but there are few or no symptoms. This phase can last 10 years or more.
Human immunodeficiency virus → genital and anal warts. Abnormal pap smear. No cure, can be frozen or surgically removed.
Carcinogen → are chemicals or agents that cause cancer.