5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Club drugs
- 3 ways that HIV is spread
- a are chemicals or agents that cause cancer.
- b disease that spreads quickly through human populations all over the world.
- c during sexual activity, which includes vaginal, oral, and anal sex, with an infected person
through sharing needles or other intravenous injection equipment with an infected person
from an infected mother to her infant before or during the birth process or by breast-feeding.
- d also called designer drugs, are drugs designed to resemble other illegal drugs in chemical structure and effect.
- e you can have the disease without any symptoms
5 Multiple choice questions
- are drugs that cause relaxation and sleepiness.
- is a sticky, black substance in tobacco smoke
- Lysergic acid diethylamide is is usually taken as tablets or absorbed through the tongue on small paper squares. LSD can increase energy, alter mood, and produce strange sensations or hallucinations. The effects of LSD can also be frightening.
- 1. any sexual activity that brings a person in contact with body fluids from an infected person
2. any sexual activity in which one person's genitals contacts another person's skin or mucous membranes
3. direct contact with open sores
4. a mother to her baby before or during birth, or during breast-feeding
- a type of depressant that can be swallowed. It causes euphoria, reduced anxiety, loss of inhibitions, and drowsiness.
5 True/False questions
Inhalant- → are drugs that are inhaled as vapors.
Opportunistic infection → illness due to an organism that causes disease in people with weakened immune systems.
dementia → a deficiency of red blood cells
Hallucinogens → are drugs that distort perceptions and cause a person to see or hear things that are not real.
Phase I of HIV infection → the asymptomatic stage, which means the infection is present but there are few or no symptoms. This phase can last 10 years or more.