5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Basic rule of considerate behavior.
- Chinese characters
- Tool to give people insight into their interpersonal communication and relationships.
- Respond to compliment?
- "Golden Mean"
- a To avoid extremes
Maintain healthy balance
- b Johari Window
- c Thank you
- d Punctuality
- e ear-hear
5 Multiple choice questions
- A choice between two rights
- Respect and Responsibility
- Multiple Intelligence
- Ends-based thinking
- Religions, Politics, Money, Personal relationships, Health, Physical appearance
5 True/False questions
What are the tests for Right and Wrong? → Front page test
Dr. Forni. What should you acknowledge? → Saying Hello
Pervasive and frustrating sources of everyday? → Saying Hello
Dilemma → Choice between two alternatives, neither of which would be wholly satisfactory
Person's privacy: what areas at home or work are these? → Home: Bedroom, bathroom
Work: Office, cubicle, computer, e-mail, desk