5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ethical dilemma
- Chinese characters
- Tool to give people insight into their interpersonal communication and relationships.
- What is first responsibility with others?
- What prevents us from being good listeners?
- a A choice between two rights
- b We focus on ourselves
- c To attend to the ones we are with.
- d ear-hear
- e Johari Window
5 Multiple choice questions
- To everything
- Home: Bedroom, bathroom
Work: Office, cubicle, computer, e-mail, desk
- To be accepted by others
- Smile and body language
- To avoid extremes
Maintain healthy balance
5 True/False questions
Dilemma → Choice between two alternatives, neither of which would be wholly satisfactory
English judge who gave us functional definition → Lord Moulton
What should you do before you ask someone a person question? → Pause,
Ask if it's your business?
Could it hurt someone?
Is it negative?
Dr. Forni. What should you acknowledge? → Other's existence
Basic form of acknowledgement? → Thank you