5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Basic rule of considerate behavior.
- How do you show disrespect to others
- Lord Moulton's definition of ethics
- Pervasive and frustrating sources of everyday?
- What prevents us from being good listeners?
- a Noise
- b We focus on ourselves
- c "Obedience to the enforceable"
- d Telling them your opinion
- e Punctuality
5 Multiple choice questions
Ask if it's your business?
Could it hurt someone?
Is it negative?
- Choice between two alternatives, neither of which would be wholly satisfactory
- To everything
- Multiple Intelligence
- To be accepted by others
5 True/False questions
Basic form of acknowledgement? → Saying Hello
Dr. Forni. What should you acknowledge? → Other's existence
English judge who gave us functional definition → To everything
Four main ethical dilemmas? → Truth vs. Loyalty
Justice vs. Mercy
Long-term vs. Short term
Individual vs. Community
Respond to compliment? → Thank you