5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the tests for Right and Wrong?
- Pervasive and frustrating sources of everyday?
- Concept of intelligence was dominated by standardized tests
- Basic form of acknowledgement?
- What areas are generally considered taboo?
- a Noise
- b Multiple Intelligence
- c Front page test
- d Religions, Politics, Money, Personal relationships, Health, Physical appearance
- e Saying Hello
5 Multiple choice questions
- To everything
Ask if it's your business?
Could it hurt someone?
Is it negative?
- We focus on ourselves
- Home: Bedroom, bathroom
Work: Office, cubicle, computer, e-mail, desk
- "Obedience to the enforceable"
5 True/False questions
How do you show disrespect to others → Smile and body language
Dilemma → Choice between two alternatives, neither of which would be wholly satisfactory
3 main resolution principles → Ends-based thinking
"Golden Mean" → To avoid extremes
Maintain healthy balance
Chinese characters → Choice between two alternatives, neither of which would be wholly satisfactory