5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Respond to compliment?
- Person's privacy: what areas at home or work are these?
- 3 main resolution principles
- What is first responsibility with others?
- Pervasive and frustrating sources of everyday?
- a To attend to the ones we are with.
- b Ends-based thinking
- c Noise
- d Thank you
- e Home: Bedroom, bathroom
Work: Office, cubicle, computer, e-mail, desk
5 Multiple choice questions
- Choice between two alternatives, neither of which would be wholly satisfactory
- Truth vs. Loyalty
Justice vs. Mercy
Long-term vs. Short term
Individual vs. Community
- Front page test
- To avoid extremes
Maintain healthy balance
5 True/False questions
What areas are generally considered taboo? → Religions, Politics, Money, Personal relationships, Health, Physical appearance
How to communicate kindness? → Smile and body language
Dr. Forni. What should you acknowledge? → Saying Hello
Ethical dilemma → A choice between two rights
English judge who gave us functional definition → Lord Moulton