5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Concept of intelligence was dominated by standardized tests
- Pervasive and frustrating sources of everyday?
- Two Universal values.
- Basic form of acknowledgement?
- What is first responsibility with others?
- a Noise
- b Saying Hello
- c Multiple Intelligence
- d Respect and Responsibility
- e To attend to the ones we are with.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Truth vs. Loyalty
Justice vs. Mercy
Long-term vs. Short term
Individual vs. Community
Ask if it's your business?
Could it hurt someone?
Is it negative?
- Ends-based thinking
- We focus on ourselves
5 True/False questions
Dr. Forni. What should you acknowledge? → Saying Hello
What are the tests for Right and Wrong? → To everything
Lord Moulton's definition of ethics → Telling them your opinion
Ethical dilemma → A choice between two rights
Respond to compliment? → Thank you