5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ethical dilemma
- Basic rule of considerate behavior.
- Two Universal values.
- What should you do before you ask someone a person question?
- English judge who gave us functional definition
- a A choice between two rights
- b Pause,
Ask if it's your business?
Could it hurt someone?
Is it negative?
- c Punctuality
- d Lord Moulton
- e Respect and Responsibility
5 Multiple choice questions
- To everything
- Choice between two alternatives, neither of which would be wholly satisfactory
- To be accepted by others
- Telling them your opinion
5 True/False questions
Basic form of acknowledgement? → Thank you
Person's privacy: what areas at home or work are these? → Home: Bedroom, bathroom
Work: Office, cubicle, computer, e-mail, desk
"Golden Mean" → To avoid extremes
Maintain healthy balance
Respond to compliment? → A choice between two rights
Chinese characters → ear-hear