5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Round Character
- Science Fiction
- Other Character's Reactions
- a A non-fiction story ofsomeone's life written by someone else.
- b A character that is fully described.Tend to be main characters of a story.
- c Tells an event before the story to help better explain the story.
- d How other characters react to the character being focused on.
- e A fictional story involving science and/or the future; setting is usually outer space, a lab, ect.;the characters can be realistic, but sometimes they are futuristic.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Narrator isn't a character in the story, but speaks directly to another Character
- A fictional story which was passed down from one to another; usually has to do with heroic accomplishments.
- A fictional story passed down from the past; includes many different genres.
- A non-fiction story on a single topic.
- A fictional story that can actually take place; the setting is a real life place; characters are not real people.
5 True/False questions
Flat Character → A characer whose personality doesn't change.
Third Person point pof view - Limited → Narrator isn't a character in the story; only thouhgts of the main character are revealed.
Exposition → The intrduction; most characters are introduced and the setting is revealed.
Thoughts, speech, and actions → A fictional story involving science and/or the future; setting is usually outer space, a lab, ect.;the characters can be realistic, but sometimes they are futuristic.
Tall Tale → Type of traditional literature. A fictional story where good and evil fight against each other.