5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Consumer Documents
- Science Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- a The intrduction; most characters are introduced and the setting is revealed.
- b A fictional story involving science and/or the future; setting is usually outer space, a lab, ect.;the characters can be realistic, but sometimes they are futuristic.
- c A public address used to persuade, entertain, or inform a group of people; non-fiction.
- d A piece of writing describing a product; usually an electronic device.
- e A fictional story having to do with an event from the past; the setting is a real place from history; can have a mix of fictional characters and historical figures.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A fictional story with impossible events involving magical powers, supernatrual creatures, ect.; setting is non-existant; character are not real or, in some cases, life-like.
- Narrator isn't a character in the story, but speaks directly to another Character
- A non-fiction story ofsomeone's life written by someone else.
- Narrator is a character in the story only that character's thoughts are revealed.
- A fictional story which was passed down from one to another; usually has to do with heroic accomplishments.
5 True/False questions
Character → Acharacter that is not fully described. Move the story along; minor characters.
Dynamic Character → A character that goes through a personality chanbge because of the events in the story.
Climax → The most important part of the story; promblem(s) occur
Protagonist → The "hero" of the story; good guy
Other Character's Reactions → How other characters react to the character being focused on.