5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Third Person point pof view - Limited
- First Person Point Of View
- Consumer Documents
- a The people/creatures in a story.
- b Narrator isn't a character in the story; only thouhgts of the main character are revealed.
- c A piece of writing describing a product; usually an electronic device.
- d A non-fiction story of someone's life witten by themselves.
- e Narrator is a character in the story only that character's thoughts are revealed.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Narrator isn't a character in the story; all character's thoughts afre revealed.
- A characer whose personality doesn't change.
- Narrator isn't a character in the story, but speaks directly to another Character
- A fictional story with impossible events involving magical powers, supernatrual creatures, ect.; setting is non-existant; character are not real or, in some cases, life-like.
- Tells an event before the story to help better explain the story.
5 True/False questions
Speech → A public address used to persuade, entertain, or inform a group of people; non-fiction.
Informational → Everything is solved; peace is present
Resolution → Everything is solved; peace is present
Protagonist → The "villan" of the story; bad guy
Thoughts, speech, and actions → A character that is fully described.Tend to be main characters of a story.