5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rising Action
- a A non-fiction story ofsomeone's life written by someone else.
- b Developement; builds up climax; Where Foreshadowing is usually found.
- c Figure of speech that makesa comparrison between two unalike things using like or as
- d A non-fiction piece of writing used to inform.
- e A non-fiction story of someone's life witten by themselves.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The location and time of a story. Can also include whether and scenery.
- The people/creatures in a story.
- The Narrator's thought about the character being focused on.
- A fictional story that can actually take place; the setting is a real life place; characters are not real people.
- A public address used to persuade, entertain, or inform a group of people; non-fiction.
5 True/False questions
Falling action → Problems are being solved; the tension settles
Mystery → A non-fiction story on a single topic.
Tall Tale → Type of traditional literature. A fictional story where the truths in events are stretched.
Static Character → A characer whose personality doesn't change.
Protagonist → The "villan" of the story; bad guy