5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Falling action
- Third person point of view - Omniscent
- a A non-fiction story of someone's life witten by themselves.
- b Problems are being solved; the tension settles
- c Tells an event before the story to help better explain the story.
- d Gives unhuman things human qualities.
- e Narrator isn't a character in the story; all character's thoughts afre revealed.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A character that goes through a personality chanbge because of the events in the story.
- A fictional story where characters are involved with supernatrual beings such as gods, monsters, and "powerful" people.
- The Narrator's thought about the character being focused on.
- The intrduction; most characters are introduced and the setting is revealed.
- A non-fiction piece of writing usually found in the back of a book toshow readers where the authors found their information.
5 True/False questions
Antagonist → The "hero" of the story; good guy
Fable → Type of traditional literature. A fictional story where the problem can relate to peoples lives; a moral lesson is usually taught.
Other Character's Reactions → How other characters react to the character being focused on.
Informational → Everything is solved; peace is present
Flat Character → A characer whose personality doesn't change.