5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Realistic Fiction
- Other Character's Reactions
- Rising Action
- a A public address used to persuade, entertain, or inform a group of people; non-fiction.
- b How other characters react to the character being focused on.
- c Developement; builds up climax; Where Foreshadowing is usually found.
- d A fictional story which was passed down from one to another; usually has to do with heroic accomplishments.
- e A fictional story that can actually take place; the setting is a real life place; characters are not real people.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Everything is solved; peace is present
- A fictional story with impossible events involving magical powers, supernatrual creatures, ect.; setting is non-existant; character are not real or, in some cases, life-like.
- Narrator isn't a character in the story, but speaks directly to another Character
- A non-fiction story of someone's life witten by themselves.
- A character's thoughts, speech or , actions that reflect on his/her personality.
5 True/False questions
Mythology → a comparison between two things that are basically unalike but have some similar qualities. Doesn't use the words like or as.
Foreshadowing → Everything is solved; peace is present
Third person point of view - Omniscent → Narrator isn't a character in the story; all character's thoughts afre revealed.
Informational → A non-fiction piece of writing used to inform.
Third Person point pof view - Limited → Narrator isn't a character in the story; only thouhgts of the main character are revealed.