5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Third Person point pof view - Limited
- Third person point of view - Omniscent
- Flat Character
- a Narrator isn't a character in the story; only thouhgts of the main character are revealed.
- b Acharacter that is not fully described. Move the story along; minor characters.
- c Narrator isn't a character in the story; all character's thoughts afre revealed.
- d A fictional story with suspense and a problem that is not usually solved till the end; the setting is usually a crime scene; character are realistic.
- e The most important part of the story; promblem(s) occur
5 Multiple choice questions
- A fictional story passed down from the past; includes many different genres.
- A character that is fully described.Tend to be main characters of a story.
- Narrator is a character in the story only that character's thoughts are revealed.
- The location and time of a story. Can also include whether and scenery.
- The "hero" of the story; good guy
5 True/False questions
Character → The people/creatures in a story.
Narrator's Direct Comments → How other characters react to the character being focused on.
Dynamic Character → A characer whose personality doesn't change.
Other Character's Reactions → The Narrator's thought about the character being focused on.
Mythology → A fictional story with suspense and a problem that is not usually solved till the end; the setting is usually a crime scene; character are realistic.