5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Falling action
- Second person point of view
- Consumer Documents
- a Problems are being solved; the tension settles
- b Narrator isn't a character in the story, but speaks directly to another Character
- c A piece of writing describing a product; usually an electronic device.
- d A non-fiction story on a single topic.
- e Uses an event in the story to emphasise a later event.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The most important part of the story; promblem(s) occur
- a comparison between two things that are basically unalike but have some similar qualities. Doesn't use the words like or as.
- A character that is fully described.Tend to be main characters of a story.
- A fictional story where characters are involved with supernatrual beings such as gods, monsters, and "powerful" people.
- A non-fiction piece of writing used to inform.
5 True/False questions
Mystery → A fictional story with suspense and a problem that is not usually solved till the end; the setting is usually a crime scene; character are realistic.
Tall Tale → Type of traditional literature. A fictional story where good and evil fight against each other.
Exposition → Everything is solved; peace is present
Rising Action → Problems are being solved; the tension settles
Narrator's Direct Comments → How other characters react to the character being focused on.