5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to draw out or lengthen (in time).
- to give a title, nickname, or description to.
- conditional; depending on something else. Likely but not certain to happen; possible; a group that is part of a larger one
- An abnormal fear of narrow, enclosed spaces.
- An associate or coworker or similar status
5 True/False questions
mettle → courage to bear up under difficult circumstances; Spirit.
fledgling → a young burgess learning to fly. A young and inexperienced person. new and untested
replica → a downpour of rain; a flood. A flood of anything. To flood or overwhelm.
daunt → to give a title, nickname, or description to.
dispel → to give a title, nickname, or description to.