5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to discourage or intimidate.
- An associate or coworker or similar status
- a downpour of rain; a flood. A flood of anything. To flood or overwhelm.
- small and unimportant, not worth noticing
- conditional; depending on something else. Likely but not certain to happen; possible; a group that is part of a larger one
5 True/False questions
dispel → to clear away; to remove or get rid of, as if by scattering.
protract → a copy or reproduction, especially one on a smaller scale than the original.
fanfare → a sounding of trumpets or other brass instruments. Any showy display
claustrophobia → An abnormal fear of narrow, enclosed spaces.
fledgling → a copy or reproduction, especially one on a smaller scale than the original.