5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a copy or reproduction, especially one on a smaller scale than the original.
- An associate or coworker or similar status
- small and unimportant, not worth noticing
- to draw out or lengthen (in time).
- a downpour of rain; a flood. A flood of anything. To flood or overwhelm.
5 True/False questions
contingent → to lower oneself to position one considers inferior; to behave in an offensively superior manner.
dispel → to discourage or intimidate.
fanfare → a sounding of trumpets or other brass instruments. Any showy display
fledgling → a young burgess learning to fly. A young and inexperienced person. new and untested
condescend → to lower oneself to position one considers inferior; to behave in an offensively superior manner.