5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a young burgess learning to fly. A young and inexperienced person. new and untested
- to lower oneself to position one considers inferior; to behave in an offensively superior manner.
- conditional; depending on something else. Likely but not certain to happen; possible; a group that is part of a larger one
- An abnormal fear of narrow, enclosed spaces.
- a copy or reproduction, especially one on a smaller scale than the original.
5 True/False questions
inane → empty; shallow or silly.
mettle → a downpour of rain; a flood. A flood of anything. To flood or overwhelm.
deluge → a downpour of rain; a flood. A flood of anything. To flood or overwhelm.
protract → to draw out or lengthen (in time).
dispel → empty; shallow or silly.