Cite similarities and differences in scientific and managerial creativity.
- complex problem space, many unknown influences, complexity
- Community / customers decide weather a solution is creative / successful
- Creativity is more than application of rules, but new combination of existing knowledge
- Expertise and training are a prerequisite
- Risk taking
- Science: define and select goals and problems // Management: guidance by strategy, long term goals
- Risk taking: Oportunity to fail is less risky in science