5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- they would use them as bases to launch attacks
- final solution
- disbelief, they though it was was war propaganda
- a What was the initial American reaction to the final Solution?
- b s, a limited portion or allowance of food or goods; limitation of use
- c Why did American forces want the islands of Iwo Jima and Okinawa?
- d s, Japanese suicide pilots who loaded their planes with explosives and crashed them into American ships.
- e s, the Nazi program of exterminating Jews under Hitler
5 Multiple choice questions
- WHat was the sOviets best ally against German Army?
- May 8?
- What did General DeWitt recommend?
- s, Navajo troops who used their language to send messages in a code the Japanese were never able to break
- s, December, 1944-January, 1945 - After recapturing France, the Allied advance became stalled along the German border. In the winter of 1944, Germany staged a massive counterattack in Belgium and Luxembourg which pushed a 30 mile "bulge" into the Allied lines. The Allies stopped the German advance and threw them back across the Rhine with heavy losses.
5 True/False questions
Bataan March → s, a limited portion or allowance of food or goods; limitation of use
Yalta Conference → Where did American Soldiers enter WWII?
japan surrendered → August 15?
Japanese advances halted → August 15?
Ghetto → WHat was the sOviets best ally against German Army?