5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- final solution
- a s, the Nazi program of exterminating Jews under Hitler
- b WHat was the sOviets best ally against German Army?
- c s, Japanese suicide pilots who loaded their planes with explosives and crashed them into American ships.
- d s, a limited portion or allowance of food or goods; limitation of use
- e June 6, 1944 - Led by Eisenhower, over a million troops (the largest invasion force in history) stormed the beaches at Normandy and began the process of re-taking France. The turning point of World War II.
5 Multiple choice questions
- s, December, 1944-January, 1945 - After recapturing France, the Allied advance became stalled along the German border. In the winter of 1944, Germany staged a massive counterattack in Belgium and Luxembourg which pushed a 30 mile "bulge" into the Allied lines. The Allies stopped the German advance and threw them back across the Rhine with heavy losses.
- s, prejudice and/or hatred of jews.
- Where did American Soldiers enter WWII?
- What happened on april 12, 1945?
- s, April 1942, American soldiers were forced to march 65 miles to prison camps by their Japanese captors. It is called the Death March because so may of the prisoners died en route.
5 True/False questions
hitler suicide → s, prejudice and/or hatred of jews.
disbelief, they though it was was war propaganda → Why did American forces want the islands of Iwo Jima and Okinawa?
Japanese advances halted → What happened for the first time at the battle of coral sea?
they would use them as bases to launch attacks → What happened for the first time at the battle of coral sea?
Germany Surrendered → August 15?