5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- influencing oil prices
- food is produced bya family for its own need, extra food may be sold
- to protect China from foriegn invaders
- hydroelectric power, flood control
- a What purpose did the Great Wall of China serve during the Qin Dynasty?
- b What city on the Black Sea might serve as a crossroads between Europe and Asia?
- c What does it mean to be a subsistance farmer?
- d What two purposes does the Aswan Dam serve?
- e What is the primary goal of OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries)?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Whydo so many children in Southern Africa develop diseases?
- What is apartheid?
- What event led to the reunification of East and West Germany?
- What is meant by the term freedom of press"?
- Which country in South America is known for its tropical rain forests?
5 True/False questions
under developed economy based on how its always been done → What is a traditional economy?
the replanting of a forest → The world's first civilizations developed in an area of the Middle East known by what other name?
winter → Which country in South America is known for its tropical rain forests?
clouds cant get over mountains, rains on that side → Describe the orographic effect.
economic system in which the government decides what to produce, where to make it and what price to charge → What is a command economy?