5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- was a meeting between european countries to decide layout of Africa
- the average number of people living in an area, expressed as persons per square mile
- to protect China from foriegn invaders
- small scale industries based in the home ex: weave fabrics, carve statues
- a What physical geographic feature has helped to isolate India from the rest of Asia?
- b What was the Berlin Conference?
- c What is meant by the term population density?
- d What purpose did the Great Wall of China serve during the Qin Dynasty?
- e What are cottage industries? Provide two examples of cottage industries.
5 Multiple choice questions
- List at least 3 negative effects on urban sprawl (Urbanization).
- What does it mean to be a subsistance farmer?
- What is censorship?
- What does a standard living show?
- What city on the Black Sea might serve as a crossroads between Europe and Asia?
5 True/False questions
if it can be used for shipping/ deep and wide enough → What makes a river navigable?
clouds cant get over mountains, rains on that side → Describe the orographic effect.
along water → When does the Northern Hemisphere have the coldest climate?
no money - poverty → Where did all early civilzations settle?
hydroelectric power, flood control → What are some costs and somebenefits of the Three Gorges Dam in China?