5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Fertile Crecent
- keeping people from talking
- system that lets competition amoung buisnesses determine price of products/people choose freely what to buy and sell
- few housing, increased crime, reduced farmland
- official policies that forced black South Africans to Live in separate area and use separate facilities from White South Africans
- a What is censorship?
- b List at least 3 negative effects on urban sprawl (Urbanization).
- c What is apartheid?
- d What is a free enterprise/market economy?
- e The world's first civilizations developed in an area of the Middle East known by what other name?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is meant by the term per capta incom?
- What is the primary goal of OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries)?
- What city on the Black Sea might serve as a crossroads between Europe and Asia?
- What purpose did the Great Wall of China serve during the Qin Dynasty?
- What are some costs and somebenefits of the Three Gorges Dam in China?
5 True/False questions
East and South China Seas → What does it mean to live in an urban area?
spearding of desert conditions → What does it mean to live in an urban area?
hydroelectric power, flood control → What two purposes does the Aswan Dam serve?
Himalayas → What physical geographic feature has helped to isolate India from the rest of Asia?
percentage of people who can read and write → What does a country's literacy rate measure?