5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- small scale industries based in the home ex: weave fabrics, carve statues
- low GDP, low literacy rate, high poverty
- the average number of people living in an area, expressed as persons per square mile
- to protect China from foriegn invaders
- a List at least 3 characteristics of a developing nation.
- b What is meant by the term population density?
- c What physical geographic feature has helped to isolate India from the rest of Asia?
- d What are cottage industries? Provide two examples of cottage industries.
- e What purpose did the Great Wall of China serve during the Qin Dynasty?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What event led to the reunification of East and West Germany?
- What does a standard living show?
- What is apartheid?
- What does a country's literacy rate measure?
- What does the term "herding" mean? How does herding differ from farming?
5 True/False questions
system that lets competition amoung buisnesses determine price of products/people choose freely what to buy and sell → Describe the orographic effect.
North American Free-Trade Agreement/ eliminates many tariffs on products flowing between countries of Canada, Mexico, and US → What is NAFTA? What purpose does it serve
under developed economy based on how its always been done → Why do many former Communist countries have a lower farm yield?
Civil War, tribal violence → What is a major problem in Africa today because of the Berlin Conference?
can print whatever they want if its true → What is destrification?