5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- agriculture, outside cities, work in forestry, mining, recreation/country
- Civil War, tribal violence
- influencing oil prices
- clouds cant get over mountains, rains on that side
- a What is a major problem in Africa today because of the Berlin Conference?
- b What is the primary goal of OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries)?
- c Describe the orographic effect.
- d Which group in Indian society is considered "dirty"and lowest group on the indian caste system?
- e What does it mean to live in a rural area?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What are the four factors that influence climate?
- What makes a river navigable?
- List at least 3 characteristics of a developed nation.
- What are cottage industries? Provide two examples of cottage industries.
- Which country in South America is known for its tropical rain forests?
5 True/False questions
spearding of desert conditions → What major geographic feature covers all of the southern edge of North Africa?
Appalacian Mountains → What does it mean to live in an urban area?
economic system in which the government decides what to produce, where to make it and what price to charge → What is a command economy?
hydroelectric power/ loosing cities and ecosystems → What two purposes does the Aswan Dam serve?
hydroelectric power, flood control → What are some costs and somebenefits of the Three Gorges Dam in China?