5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- moving animals from paster to paster/farming is stationary and with plants
- Appalacian Mountains
- Middle East
- World War I , World War II
- a In which region do oil exports serve as the primary economic activity?
- b What historiacal event might account for the fact that there are feww men above the age of 60?
- c Which physical feature in the Eastern United States was the greatest barrier to westward migration of early American settlers?
- d What does the term "herding" mean? How does herding differ from farming?
- e When does the Northern Hemisphere have the coldest climate?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the primary goal of OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries)?
- The world's first civilizations developed in an area of the Middle East known by what other name?
- Along which body of water are most of China's largest cities found?
- What is a traditional economy?
- What does it mean to live in an urban area?
5 True/False questions
drought, over population, deforestation → What is reforestation?
low GDP, low literacy rate, high poverty → List at least 3 characteristics of a developing nation.
economic system in which the government decides what to produce, where to make it and what price to charge → What is meant by the term freedom of press"?
Odesa/Istanble → What city on the Black Sea might serve as a crossroads between Europe and Asia?
can print whatever they want if its true → What is a major problem in Africa today because of the Berlin Conference?