5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- along water
- Appalacian Mountains
- few housing, increased crime, reduced farmland
- North American Free-Trade Agreement/ eliminates many tariffs on products flowing between countries of Canada, Mexico, and US
- a Which physical feature in the Eastern United States was the greatest barrier to westward migration of early American settlers?
- b What is NAFTA? What purpose does it serve
- c Where did all early civilzations settle?
- d Which group in Indian society is considered "dirty"and lowest group on the indian caste system?
- e List at least 3 negative effects on urban sprawl (Urbanization).
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why do many former Communist countries have a lower farm yield?
- What is censorship?
- List at least 3 characteristics of a developing nation.
- What purpose did the Great Wall of China serve during the Qin Dynasty?
- What physical geographic feature has helped to isolate India from the rest of Asia?
5 True/False questions
clouds cant get over mountains, rains on that side → Describe the orographic effect.
amount of money a person makes in any year or any country → What is meant by the term per capta incom?
South English Channel/ control access to Meditteranian → Where did the Battle of Trafalgar occur? Why might someone want to control this area of land?
percentage of people who can read and write → What does a country's literacy rate measure?
winter → Which group in Indian society is considered "dirty"and lowest group on the indian caste system?