5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- hydroelectric power, flood control
- North American Free-Trade Agreement/ eliminates many tariffs on products flowing between countries of Canada, Mexico, and US
- drought, over population, deforestation
- living in cities
- few housing, increased crime, reduced farmland
- a List at least 3 negative effects on urban sprawl (Urbanization).
- b What is NAFTA? What purpose does it serve
- c List three major causes of desertification.
- d What does it mean to live in an urban area?
- e What two purposes does the Aswan Dam serve?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What makes a river navigable?
- What event led to the reunification of East and West Germany?
- What does it mean to live in a rural area?
- What are the four factors that influence climate?
- What does it mean to be a subsistance farmer?
5 True/False questions
small scale industries based in the home ex: weave fabrics, carve statues → What is a refugee?
person who flees for safety in a time of war, forced to leave → What is reforestation?
Brazil → Which country in South America is known for its tropical rain forests?
under developed economy based on how its always been done → Why do many former Communist countries have a lower farm yield?
Dalits → Which country in South America is known for its tropical rain forests?