5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- small scale industries based in the home ex: weave fabrics, carve statues
- system that lets competition amoung buisnesses determine price of products/people choose freely what to buy and sell
- gender, age, birth and death rates, migration patterns
- a What physical geographic feature has helped to isolate India from the rest of Asia?
- b What demographic features help to shape a population pyramid?
- c What are cottage industries? Provide two examples of cottage industries.
- d Which country in South America is known for its tropical rain forests?
- e What is a free enterprise/market economy?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Along which body of water are most of China's largest cities found?
- Which physical feature in the Eastern United States was the greatest barrier to westward migration of early American settlers?
- List at least 3 characteristics of a developed nation.
- What makes a river navigable?
- Where did all early civilzations settle?
5 True/False questions
winter → Which country in South America is known for its tropical rain forests?
South English Channel/ control access to Meditteranian → List three major causes of desertification.
hydroelectric power, flood control → What are some costs and somebenefits of the Three Gorges Dam in China?
out dated technology, used soil; too much. all nutrients gone → What is a traditional economy?
World War I , World War II → Whydo so many children in Southern Africa develop diseases?