5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- data diddling
- boot sectors
- biometric authentication
- identity theft
- a execute each time you start the computer
- b dot-com boom
- c when a criminal gains access to personal information in order to impersonate someone
- d insiders modify data by altering accounts or database records so that it's difficult or impossible to tell that they've stolen funds or equipment
- e authentication—the use of voice recognition, retinal scans, and fingerprint scans for authentication purposes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- uses links to move to additional related information
- a simple web page on which any visitor can post text or images, read previous posts, change posted information, and track earlier changes
- a computer file included with an e-mail message.
- what the URL is made up of: domain name, path, and resource name.
- uses tags to specify how a Web page should display.
5 True/False questions
Internet service providers (ISPs) → companies that provide access to the Internet and no additional services
Internet → a universal system of computers and networks
malware → angry messages sent by other users
firewall → provide organized subject guide links to topics such as the news, local weather, and e-mail.
web page → is a document that may include text, graphics, sound, animation, and video.