5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- web page
- data diddling
- cyber law
- a record keystrokes to provide cybercriminals with confidential data
- b Legitimate looking email created to get personal data
- c is a document that may include text, graphics, sound, animation, and video.
- d is the area of law dedicated to computer crime
- e insiders modify data by altering accounts or database records so that it's difficult or impossible to tell that they've stolen funds or equipment
5 Multiple choice questions
- uses radio waves to track a chip or tag
- a system used by the internet to link domain names with their corresponding IP addresses.
- companies that provide access to the Internet and no additional services
- the last part of a complete URL, gives the file name of the resource you're accessing.
- dot-com boom
5 True/False questions
search operators → are used to perform complex searches.
path → the third part of a complete URL, specifies the location of the document on the server.
cyberbullying → use email, instant messaging, chat rooms, pagers, cell phone, or other forms of information technology to make repeated credible threats of violence against another individual or family members of an individual
ubiquitous computing → Interacting with multiple networked devices
web beacon → alert the sender that the spam message has been opened, adding your address to a list of validated addresses.