5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C) E-Commerce
- cable access
- email attachment
- a provides a high-speed Internet connection using a cable modem, not a phone line.
- b the third part of a complete URL, specifies the location of the document on the server.
- c shopping online rather than at a physical store
- d a universal system of computers and networks
- e a computer file included with an e-mail message.
5 Multiple choice questions
- uses links to move to additional related information
- a program that displays a Web document and permits access to linked documents.
- angry messages sent by other users
- are crimes perpetrated through the Internet
- a simple web page on which any visitor can post text or images, read previous posts, change posted information, and track earlier changes
5 True/False questions
Internet backbone → a set of standards that define how two types of programs can communicate with each other through the Internet
active badge → a virus program that remains dormant on a computer system until it is activated by a specific event
computer virus → code concealed inside a program that can harm or destroy files
cyber law → a term used to refer to the Internet, is the unlimited span of networks using the same data exchange methods
plug-ins → are software programs that browsers use for extra features such as sound and video.