5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- web browser
- cyber law
- Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
- web beacon
- a use email, instant messaging, chat rooms, pagers, cell phone, or other forms of information technology to make repeated credible threats of violence against another individual or family members of an individual
- b alert the sender that the spam message has been opened, adding your address to a list of validated addresses.
- c a program that displays a Web document and permits access to linked documents.
- d uses tags to specify how a Web page should display.
- e is the area of law dedicated to computer crime
5 Multiple choice questions
- can transmit infrared signals to create an electronic trail
- generally a minus sign (-), are used so that only Web pages excluding those criteria are retrieved
- provides methods for packaging and transmitting information.
- spreads from computer to computer by user action
- a series of guidelines for good manners when using an Internet service
5 True/False questions
plug-ins → Legitimate looking email created to get personal data
usenet → a universal system of computers and networks
memory shaving → a programer alters a program to subtract a small amount of money from an account.
email → the third part of a complete URL, specifies the location of the document on the server.
search operators → generally a minus sign (-), are used so that only Web pages excluding those criteria are retrieved