5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the equation for photosynthesis?
- Law of Superposition?
- Mitosis phase 4 (telophase)?
- Where are fossils found?
- a Greg Mendel's experiments with pea plants led to the discovery of dominant and recessive traits.
- b ...
- c A nuclear membrane forms around each set of chromosomes, and the chromosomes decondense. Mitosis is complete.
- d The principle that states that younger rocks lie above older rocks if the layers have not been disturbed.
- e Layers of rocks
5 Multiple choice questions
- The theory that explains how Earth's tectonic plates move and change shape.
- the likelihood that a possible future event will occur in any given instance of the event
- look on pg. 181 in science textbook for an example
- the boundaries usually correspond to significant changes in the Earth's history. Most boundaries are defined by the appearance or disappearance of a significant number of species
- In eukaryotic cells, one of the structures in the nucleus that are made up of DNA and protein; in a prokaryotic cell, the main ring of DNA.
5 True/False questions
Fossil Record → ...
Phenotype → an organism's appearance or other detectable characteristic
How is a gymnosperm different from an angiosperm? → moss-nonvascular
Interphase? → Before mitosis begins, chromosomes are copied. Each chromosome becomes two chromosomes.
Why is it important for the plant to have sunlight? → Cyanobacteria are a kind of prokaryotic organism that use sunlight to produce their own food through photosynthesis.