6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The chance of losing all or part of an investment.
- The value of an established business property compared with the value of just the physical assets of a business that is not yet established.
- Risk that can be transferred to an insurer such as the risk of vandalism, fire, and so forth.
- Shows the company's financial position at a stated moment in time, the close of business on the date of the balance sheet.
- Real Estate Investment Trust offers investors the opportunity to invest in income-producing real estate properties.
- The cost that would result in a business's (or building's) having the same use and capabilities as the one being appraised, even though the new business/building might differ physically.
6 True/False questions
goodwill → The chance of losing all or part of an investment.
leverage → The use of borrowed funds to finance the purchase of an asset.
liquidity → This term refers to the ability to sell an investment very quickly without the loss of one's capital.
cash flow → Anything of value.
appreciation → Real Estate Investment Trust offers investors the opportunity to invest in income-producing real estate properties.
investment value → The worth of a building or property to an individual investor based on that investor's individual standards for achieving a goal.