6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Shows the company's financial position at a stated moment in time, the close of business on the date of the balance sheet.
- The amount required to duplicate exactly the business or building being appraised.
- Property appreciation is an advantage of investing in real estate.
- Current market value minus mortgage debt equals equity.
- Real Estate Investment Trust offers investors the opportunity to invest in income-producing real estate properties.
- The chance of losing all or part of an investment.
6 True/False questions
investment → Money that is invested with an expectation of profit.
dynamic risk → Risk that can be transferred to an insurer such as the risk of vandalism, fire, and so forth.
investment value → Money that is invested with an expectation of profit.
goodwill → The chance of losing all or part of an investment.
replacement cost → The cost that would result in a business's (or building's) having the same use and capabilities as the one being appraised, even though the new business/building might differ physically.
leverage → The use of borrowed funds to finance the purchase of an asset.