6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A risk that arises from the ontinual change in the business environment and therefore dynamic risk cannot be transfered to an insurer.
- The worth of a building or property to an individual investor based on that investor's individual standards for achieving a goal.
- The cost that would result in a business's (or building's) having the same use and capabilities as the one being appraised, even though the new business/building might differ physically.
- This term refers to the ability to sell an investment very quickly without the loss of one's capital.
- The income statement is a concise summary of all income and expenses of a business for a stated period of time.
- Real Estate Investment Trust offers investors the opportunity to invest in income-producing real estate properties.
6 True/False questions
cash flow → Anything of value.
leverage → The use of borrowed funds to finance the purchase of an asset.
goodwill → Real Estate Investment Trust offers investors the opportunity to invest in income-producing real estate properties.
risk → The chance of losing all or part of an investment.
appreciation → Property appreciation is an advantage of investing in real estate.
balance sheet → Money that is invested with an expectation of profit.