6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Real Estate Investment Trust offers investors the opportunity to invest in income-producing real estate properties.
- The chance of losing all or part of an investment.
- Money that is invested with an expectation of profit.
- The total amount of money generated from an investment after expenses have been paid.
- Anything of value.
- A risk that arises from the ontinual change in the business environment and therefore dynamic risk cannot be transfered to an insurer.
6 True/False questions
going concern value → The value of an established business property compared with the value of just the physical assets of a business that is not yet established.
equity → This term refers to the ability to sell an investment very quickly without the loss of one's capital.
replacement cost → The cost that would result in a business's (or building's) having the same use and capabilities as the one being appraised, even though the new business/building might differ physically.
appreciation → Real Estate Investment Trust offers investors the opportunity to invest in income-producing real estate properties.
leverage → The use of borrowed funds to finance the purchase of an asset.
balance sheet → Shows the company's financial position at a stated moment in time, the close of business on the date of the balance sheet.