6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The value of an established business property compared with the value of just the physical assets of a business that is not yet established.
- The cost that would result in a business's (or building's) having the same use and capabilities as the one being appraised, even though the new business/building might differ physically.
- Property appreciation is an advantage of investing in real estate.
- The intangible asset attributed to a business's reputation and the expectation of continued customer loyalty.
- The chance of losing all or part of an investment.
- The use of borrowed funds to finance the purchase of an asset.
6 True/False questions
investment value → The worth of a building or property to an individual investor based on that investor's individual standards for achieving a goal.
asset → Anything of value.
reproduction cost → The amount required to duplicate exactly the business or building being appraised.
cash flow → Anything of value.
income statement → The income statement is a concise summary of all income and expenses of a business for a stated period of time.
balance sheet → Shows the company's financial position at a stated moment in time, the close of business on the date of the balance sheet.