6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The worth of a building or property to an individual investor based on that investor's individual standards for achieving a goal.
- The total amount of money generated from an investment after expenses have been paid.
- Real Estate Investment Trust offers investors the opportunity to invest in income-producing real estate properties.
- Risk that can be transferred to an insurer such as the risk of vandalism, fire, and so forth.
- Anything of value.
- Money that is invested with an expectation of profit.
6 True/False questions
appreciation → Property appreciation is an advantage of investing in real estate.
balance sheet → Money that is invested with an expectation of profit.
leverage → The use of borrowed funds to finance the purchase of an asset.
equity → Current market value minus mortgage debt equals equity.
liquidity → Current market value minus mortgage debt equals equity.
replacement cost → The cost that would result in a business's (or building's) having the same use and capabilities as the one being appraised, even though the new business/building might differ physically.