5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Canadian education post WWII
- Newfoundland, 335
- a numbers of teachers and schools double because baby boom, vets
- b What province has the last farmland, and how many square kilometers does it have?
- c Literacy Rate
- d ___% of all exports leave Canada to the US.
- e On what Canadian coin does the maple leaf appear?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What followed after WW1?
- Who composed the Canadian national anthem?
- What do the three leaves of the Canadian maple leaf represent?
- Who founded Quebec City?
- Who was Canada's first prime minister?
5 True/False questions
1962; due to Eisenhower trucking industry → In what year was the Trans-Canada highway completed?
Hong Kong, France, Italy → What holiday is celebrated by Canadians on November 11?
Retail, Insurance and Baking (both provide Canada with most $$$), Real Estate, and Tourism (fastest growing) → The ____ ____ railroad was completed in what year?
tripled → By 1949, veterans in college nearly ___ pre-war University enrollments
Marshall McLuhan → Who founded Quebec City?