5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- China, Korea, Japan, India
- A short post war boom then a 3 year trade slump due to change in climate (El Nino), Dust Bowl, European Economy going down, and lack of war time government contracts
- Marshall McLuhan
- a What 4 main groups invested heavily in Vancouver?
- b Literacy Rate
- c Canada had the ___ largest air force in the world after World War II?
- d What followed after WW1?
- e This individual coined the term, "global village"
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the largest French-speaking city in the Americas?
- What industries were extremely developed and vital during World War II?
- What does the lion represent on the shield of Arms of Canada?
- What are the main resources/industries in modern Canada?
- What is the largest animal native to Canada?
5 True/False questions
Quebec (China, US, GB); allied food resources, air transports, POWs, atomic energy (has 1/3 of Uranium) → Where were two wartime conferences held in 1943 and 1944? What were the topics?
100,000, 6,500 → How many Canadians served in the Royal Canadian Navy during World War II, and how many died?
3.3 million → Who founded Quebec City?
White → These people immigrated into Canada in 1989 after Tienanmen Square uprising.
Laurier → Who was the first French-Canadian prime minister