5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 100,000, 6,500
- Quebec (China, US, GB); allied food resources, air transports, POWs, atomic energy (has 1/3 of Uranium)
- Bay of Fundy
- a How much did trade increase after NAFTA began in 1994?
- b Canada had the ___ largest air force in the world after World War II?
- c The highest tide change (30 feet) in the world is in what place in Canada?
- d How many Canadians served in the Royal Canadian Navy during World War II, and how many died?
- e Where were two wartime conferences held in 1943 and 1944? What were the topics?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The French royal emblem is represented by what color on the Canadian flag?
- 60,000 refugees immigrated from these three countries in 1979 and 1980
- How many troops served in the Canadian army in World War II?
- In what 3 places did Canadian troops mostly see action in during World War II?
- In what year was Quebec City founded?
5 True/False questions
Oil and Asia → What is Canada's most populous province?
US → 30,000 to 40,000 of __ citizens immigrated into Canada to avoid the draft.
Wheat, flour, cattle → 60,000 refugees immigrated from these three countries in 1979 and 1980
Industrial Workers of the World → In what year did British Columbia join the dominion?
Calixa Lavallee: Abolitionist, fought in Civil War, 4th Rhode Island Volunteer → The poor in Canada tended to be of what three classes?