5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Saskatchewan, Quebec, Alberta, Newfoundland and Labrador, Ontario, British Columbia, Prince Edward Island, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia
- Joey Smallwood (Canada's Walter Cronkite)
- a When does New France end and the English take over?
- b What newscaster promoted the joining of Newfoundland to Canada?
- c Literacy Rate
- d What are the 10 provinces of Canada?
- e After Warsaw Pact troops entered _____, 10,975 moved to Canada.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What do the three leaves of the Canadian maple leaf represent?
- How was West Canada emerging?
- Major Ethnic Groups in Canada
- July 1st is known as what to Chinese due to the mass deportation of Chines on July 1st, 1923?
- When Canada became a dominion, what was its population?
5 True/False questions
United Nations Education Scientific and Cultural Organization → numbers of teachers and schools double because baby boom, vets
United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization; tried to create harmony between English and French Canadians; worked for a more environmentally friendly Canada → Near end of WW2, Canada begins to establish a trade relationship with whom?
Quebec City → What was the first city in North America designated as a UNESCO site?
Russia and China (strain on US due to Cold War) → What organization was declared illegal in 1918, referred to as the "Bolshevik Menace"?
Chinese → Post-World War II trade with Europe ____