5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Electoral College
- Turning Point
- a A group of officials chosen by citizens to vote for the President and Vice President.
- b A person running for office.
- c To accuse a government official, such as the President, of
- d A single event that causes important and dramatic change.
- e A place in which a river divides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A person who first settles a new place.
- To cancel, or undo, a law.
- An official statement.
- An official population count.
- An opening or a low place between mountains.
5 True/False questions
Mercenary → A soldier who serves for pay in the military of a foreign nation.
Anti-Federalist → After the American Revolution, a citizen who wanted a strong national government and was in favor of ratifying the Constitution.
Revolution → A sudden, great change, such as the overthrow of an established government.
Proclamation → An official statement.
Olive Branch → An ancient symbol of peace.