5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Magna Carta
- a Trade.
- b The English charter granted in 1215 by King John. It lists the rights of the royal class and limits the rights of the king.
- c To talk with another to work out an agreement.
- d A rule that is used in deciding how to behave.
- e A large, organized group of soldiers.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An order from a leader to the citizens.
- To provide or pay for housing at no cost to another person.
- A colonist who was against British rule and supported the rebel cause in the American Colonies.
- An official statement.
- One who works against one's own government. (BENEDICT ARNOLD)
5 True/False questions
Commander in Chief → A person who is in control of all the armed forces of a nation. THE PRESIDENT.
Budget → A plan for spending money.
Neutral → Not taking a side in a disagreement.
Checks and Balances → This war began as a competition between Britain and France for control of the Ohio Valley region.
Amendment → The lawmaking body of the British government.