5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bill of Rights
- Due Process of Law
- a A list of freedoms. The first 10 amendments to the Constitution.
- b Fairness.
- c The principle that guarantees the right to a fair public trial.
- d A person who first settles a new place.
- e The freedom of people to make their own laws.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A complaint.
- The act of speaking on behalf of someone else.
- A formal agreement among nations, states, or individuals to cooperate.
- One who works against one's own government. (BENEDICT ARNOLD)
- A plan for spending money.
5 True/False questions
Ally → A partner in an alliance; a friend, especially in times of war.
Federal System → After the American Revolution, a citizen who wanted a strong national government and was in favor of ratifying the Constitution.
Allegiance → A representative.
Declaration → An official statement.
Checks and Balances → This war began as a competition between Britain and France for control of the Ohio Valley region.