5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Federal System
- a Land that belongs to a national government but is not a state.
- b A rule that is used in deciding how to behave.
- c A complaint.
- d A system of government in which the authority to govern is shared by the central and state governments.
- e A formal meeting of government representatives who have the authority to make laws.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A believer in the peaceful settlement of differences.
- A group of officials chosen by citizens to vote for the President and Vice President.
- A wall made of dirt or stone.
- To accuse a government official, such as the President, of
- A plan for spending money.
5 True/False questions
Declaration → An order from a leader to the citizens.
Traitor → Land that belongs to a national government but is not a state.
Proclamation → An order from a leader to the citizens.
Patriot → A colonist who was against British rule and supported the rebel cause in the American Colonies.
Alliance → A formal agreement among nations, states, or individuals to cooperate.