5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- French and Indian War
- Bill of Rights
- a A plan for spending money.
- b To approve.
- c An idea for a new law.
- d This war began as a competition between Britain and France for control of the Ohio Valley region.
- e A list of freedoms. The first 10 amendments to the Constitution.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Land that belongs to a national government but is not a state.
- After the American Revolution, a citizen who wanted a strong national government and was in favor of ratifying the Constitution.
- A believer in the peaceful settlement of differences.
- A place for storing weapons.
- An ancient symbol of peace.
5 True/False questions
Delegate → A representative.
Traitor → One who works against one's own government. (BENEDICT ARNOLD)
Political Party → The English charter granted in 1215 by King John. It lists the rights of the royal class and limits the rights of the king.
Congress → An official population count.
Cabinet → A group of the President's most important advisers.