5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bill of Rights
- Public Opinion
- a Trade.
- b A representative.
- c The point of view held by the majority of people.
- d A list of freedoms. The first 10 amendments to the Constitution.
- e A citizen who was against ratification of the Constitution.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A system of government in which the authority to govern is shared by the central and state governments.
- A law or set of laws.
- A group whose members seek to elect government officials who share the group's points of view about many issues.
- A group of the President's most important advisers.
- Not taking a side in a disagreement.
5 True/False questions
Turning Point → A single event that causes important and dramatic change.
Candidate → A person running for office.
Traitor → To provide or pay for housing at no cost to another person.
Monopoly → The complete control of a product or service.
Reserved Powers → Authority that belongs to the states or to the people, not to the national government.