5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Due Process of Law
- a An official statement.
- b A rule that is used in deciding how to behave.
- c The principle that guarantees the right to a fair public trial.
- d A soldier who serves for pay in the military of a foreign nation.
- e An economic condition in which more money is needed to buy goods and services than was needed earlier.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A form of government in which people elect representatives to govern the country. (ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION)
- To talk with another to work out an agreement.
5 True/False questions
Ordinance → A law or set of laws.
Liberty → The freedom of people to make their own laws.
Preamble → The act of working against one's own government.
Repeal → To cancel, or undo, a law.
Earthwork → To provide or pay for housing at no cost to another person.