5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To cancel, or undo, a law.
- b An economic condition in which more money is needed to buy goods and services than was needed earlier.
- c An idea for a new law.
- d A complaint.
- e The freedom of people to make their own laws.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A single event that causes important and dramatic change.
- The act of speaking on behalf of someone else.
- An addition or change to the Constitution.
5 True/False questions
Parliament → The lawmaking body of the British government.
Ally → An idea for a new law.
Allegiance → Loyalty.
Negotiate → A representative.
Gap → An opening or a low place between mountains.