5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Land that belongs to a national government but is not a state.
- b The complete control of a product or service.
- c The lawmaking body of the British government.
- d A soldier who serves for pay in the military of a foreign nation.
- e An introduction; first part.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A group of the President's most important advisers.
- A complaint.
- An opening or a low place between mountains.
- Authority that belongs to the states or to the people, not to the national government.
- A place in which a river divides.
5 True/False questions
Alliance → Loyalty.
Commerce → Trade.
Declaration → An order from a leader to the citizens.
Olive Branch → Loyalty.
Enlist → An official population count.