5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- apostolic succession
- total love
- a love without strings attached that holds nothing back
- b The handing on of ecclesiastical authority from the Apostles to their successors the bishops through the laying on of hands.
- c extramarital sex that willfully and maliciously interferes with marriage relations
- d hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitocin)
- e birth control by the use of devices (diaphragm or intrauterine device or condom) or drugs or surgery
5 Multiple choice questions
- the responsibility that every artist has to represent persons with dignity, especially through the depiction of the human body in artistic form.
- doctrine that society should be governed by certain ethical principals that are part of nature and as such can be understood by reason
- to bring the good news of Jesus Christ to others
- A practice or norm created by the Church that is firm and should be followed, but could be changed by the Church in the future. Examples are abstaining from meat on Fridays during Lent, needing to be sixteen years old to be a confirmation sponsor, and priestly celibacy. This is different than Church doctrine (teaching) which is unchanging.
- a person devoted to the contemplative life
5 True/False questions
sexual addiction → a compulsive and frequent habit of seeking sexual pleasures
ordinatio sacerdotalis → An apostolic letter written by John Paul II in 1994 regarding the reservation of the priesthood to men alone.
objective truth → (Christianity) a formal creed summarizing Christian beliefs
Mary's fiat → "let it be"
courtship → hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitocin)