5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- external constraints
- nicene creed
- a the act of submitting
- b birth control by the use of devices (diaphragm or intrauterine device or condom) or drugs or surgery
- c (Christianity) a formal creed summarizing Christian beliefs
- d the laws of God or society that protect us from abusing our free will and hurting ourselves or others
- e the social science that studies the origins and social relationships of human beings
5 Multiple choice questions
- "A gaze of faith, fixed on Jesus" and the mysteries of His life. It is placing oneself in God's presence and resting there in His love.
- An apostolic letter written by John Paul II in 1994 regarding the reservation of the priesthood to men alone.
- the condition of being free
- taken away from
- the exercise of self constraint in sexual matters
5 True/False questions
encyclical → of or relating to ontology
apostolic succession → The handing on of ecclesiastical authority from the Apostles to their successors the bishops through the laying on of hands.
objective truth → Reality as it is, apart from what we think or feel about it.
courtship → hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitocin)
Mary's fiat → "let it be"