5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- spousal analogy
- religious sisters
- a The scriptural imagery using the earthly understanding of marriage to convey the power and fidelity of God's love for humans and Christ's love for the Church
- b a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex
- c the state of being a proselyte
- d the particular occupation for which you are trained
- e Women celibates who generally live in convents and dedicate themselves to active ministry wherever there is a need.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the social science that studies the origins and social relationships of human beings
- (Christianity) a formal creed summarizing Christian beliefs
- The Christian belief that when Christ comes again he will reunite the bodies of every human with their souls.
- the exercise of self constraint in sexual matters
- judging whether an action is right or wrong, based upon the truths that God has revealed to us
5 True/False questions
apostolic succession → birth control by the use of devices (diaphragm or intrauterine device or condom) or drugs or surgery
natrual law → love without strings attached that holds nothing back
discernment of god's plan → "let it be"
new evangelization → to bring the good news of Jesus Christ to others
contemplative → birth control by the use of devices (diaphragm or intrauterine device or condom) or drugs or surgery