5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- free will
- one-flesh union
- ordinatio sacerdotalis
- Mary's fiat
- faithful love
- a the loving embrace of a married couple through sexual intercourse, in which they become "one-flesh". The Scriptures teach that this union prefigures the total communion we will have with God in heaven.
- b the power of making free choices
- c "let it be"
- d love that is committed. That commitment guides all other actions. You keep your promises once you have made them, no matter how your feelings may change.
- e An apostolic letter written by John Paul II in 1994 regarding the reservation of the priesthood to men alone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Called by Pope John Paul II, he hoped to reintroduce the Faith into formerly Christian regions- notably Western Europe- where religious practice had declined in the face of affluence,pleasure-seeking, and the secularistic mentality arising from the rationalism of eighteenth-century Enlightenment philosophy and the scientism of the nineteenth century.
- an assertion offering firsthand authentication of a fact
- love that is life-giving, because it is free, total, and faithful. It is open to procreation in the physical realm and is life-giving in the spiritual and emotional realm as well.
- The handing on of ecclesiastical authority from the Apostles to their successors the bishops through the laying on of hands.
- sexual intercourse between individuals who are not married to one another
5 True/False questions
total love → love without strings attached that holds nothing back
submission → the particular occupation for which you are trained
discernment of god's plan → listening for the voice of God through prayer and the counsel of others in an effort to discover His desire for our lives
freedom → sexual intercourse between individuals who are not married to one another
proselytism → the state of being a proselyte