5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- external constraints
- nicene creed
- a the state of being a proselyte
- b a man's courting of a woman
- c the laws of God or society that protect us from abusing our free will and hurting ourselves or others
- d the condition of being free
- e (Christianity) a formal creed summarizing Christian beliefs
5 Multiple choice questions
- doctrine that society should be governed by certain ethical principals that are part of nature and as such can be understood by reason
- A Latin phrase meaning "in the person of Christ"; it describes the identity and actions of a priest, particularly when he celebrates the sacraments and preaches the Word of God.
- sexual acts between two people of the same sex
- the loving embrace of a married couple through sexual intercourse, in which they become "one-flesh". The Scriptures teach that this union prefigures the total communion we will have with God in heaven.
- The scriptural imagery using the earthly understanding of marriage to convey the power and fidelity of God's love for humans and Christ's love for the Church
5 True/False questions
grace → natural family planning
deprived → taken away from
tabernacle → (Judaism) a portable sanctuary in which the Jews carried the Ark of the Covenant on their exodus
moral discernment → judging whether an action is right or wrong, based upon the truths that God has revealed to us
resurrection of the body → The capability of the body to speak its own language and to communicate without words.