5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- moral discernment
- external constraints
- ethos of the image
- a (Judaism) a portable sanctuary in which the Jews carried the Ark of the Covenant on their exodus
- b the social science that studies the origins and social relationships of human beings
- c the responsibility that every artist has to represent persons with dignity, especially through the depiction of the human body in artistic form.
- d the laws of God or society that protect us from abusing our free will and hurting ourselves or others
- e judging whether an action is right or wrong, based upon the truths that God has revealed to us
5 Multiple choice questions
- (Christianity) a formal creed summarizing Christian beliefs
- An apostolic letter written by John Paul II in 1994 regarding the reservation of the priesthood to men alone.
- A Latin phrase meaning "in the person of Christ"; it describes the identity and actions of a priest, particularly when he celebrates the sacraments and preaches the Word of God.
- generally speaking, the words that speak truth and compassion. Specifically regarding the body, the truth and totality of self communicated through the body in sexual intercourse.
- the particular occupation for which you are trained
5 True/False questions
church discipline → A practice or norm created by the Church that is firm and should be followed, but could be changed by the Church in the future. Examples are abstaining from meat on Fridays during Lent, needing to be sixteen years old to be a confirmation sponsor, and priestly celibacy. This is different than Church doctrine (teaching) which is unchanging.
grace → natural family planning
submission → extramarital sex that willfully and maliciously interferes with marriage relations
deprived → taken away from
internal constraints → Distractions or disordered desires within us that steer us away from choosing the good.