5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- religious sisters
- total love
- a a message from the pope, especially for roman catholics
- b extramarital sex that willfully and maliciously interferes with marriage relations
- c the state of being a proselyte
- d love without strings attached that holds nothing back
- e Women celibates who generally live in convents and dedicate themselves to active ministry wherever there is a need.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (Judaism) a portable sanctuary in which the Jews carried the Ark of the Covenant on their exodus
- love that is life-giving, because it is free, total, and faithful. It is open to procreation in the physical realm and is life-giving in the spiritual and emotional realm as well.
- A Latin phrase meaning "in the person of Christ"; it describes the identity and actions of a priest, particularly when he celebrates the sacraments and preaches the Word of God.
- Reality as it is, apart from what we think or feel about it.
- manual stimulation of the genital organs (of yourself or another) for sexual pleasure
5 True/False questions
sexual addiction → to bring the good news of Jesus Christ to others
evangelization → to bring the good news of Jesus Christ to others
vocation → extramarital sex that willfully and maliciously interferes with marriage relations
freedom → the power of making free choices
free will → sexual intercourse between individuals who are not married to one another