5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- concentration gradient
- dynamic Equilibrium
- animals cells
- sex chromosomes
- a Diffusion continues until there is no ____________.
- b uncontrolled division of cells creates a tumor that can spread resulting in
- c Which type of cells do not have a cell wall?
- d The 23rd set of chromosomes is called ______.
- e When diffusion slow down and stops __________ is reached.
5 Multiple choice questions
- When a portion of a chromosome is missing or breaks off.
- Two or more elements chemically bonding together is called a _____________.
- The three main parts of a cell
- Division of body cells
- Royal hemophilia is the result of _____________ inheritance
5 True/False questions
2 → A substance that forms hydrogen ions in water is an
eukaryotic cells → A cell with a nucleus and membrane bound organelles is termed ____________.
rRNA → Short hair-like; used for movement
aerobic → Reducing 78 chromosomes to 39 is the result of ___________
nucleus → Protons and neutrons are located in the __________ of an atom.