5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- deoxyribose sugar
- telophase II
- cell membrane
- a The backbone of a DNA molecule is made up of a phosphate
- b Chromatids separate at the centromere
- c Boundary of the cell
- d Known as the Father of Microscopy
- e The phase of meiosis when 4 haploid cells form is called
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pink flowers from red and white parent combination shows the trait is ____.
- nasal spray allowing good genes to enter and person's body
- Clover shaped RNA that picks up amino acids for transport to the ribosome
- Dissolving substances is a ___________ change since you can achieve the solid again by boiling the liquid
- Putting amino acids together
5 True/False questions
control Group → Proteins contain what element that fats and carbohydrates don't have?
translation → The dropping off of amino acids for protein assembly is called ______.
electrophoresis → placing cut DNA in a gel-filled well to separate them by size and charge
chromatin → Thin strands of DNA
egg → The gamete produced by the mother.