5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- animals cells
- concentration gradient
- aerobic respiration
- a The energy molecule that cells use is called _________________
- b Which type of cells do not have a cell wall?
- c glycolysis, krebs and electron transport chain are all steps in
- d Diffusion continues until there is no ____________.
- e A globular RNA that is combined with special protein that makes up a ribosome
5 Multiple choice questions
- Acids have a pH _______ than seven.
- The metric base unit for length is
- A gene is a segment of DNA that controls the production of ________.
- The light reaction and calvin cycle are two parts to ________________
- The phase of meiosis when homologous chromosomes line up in two lines along the mid-line of the cell is called
5 True/False questions
active Transport → Chromatids of a chromosome attach to spindle fibers by the ___________
compound light → micrscope containing two lenses and used in common high school labs
Mendel → Acids have a pH _______ than seven.
dependent variable → The variable being tested in an experiment
response → Chromosomes line up along midline