5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell membrane
- a Boundary of the cell
- b Phase the cell spends most of it's time in
- c Alternate forms of a gene are called ______________.
- d Information gathered through experimentation.
- e Applying science to the needs and problems of our society is called ________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The 23rd set of chromosomes is called ______.
- Living things adjust to a stimulus by a ______________.
- The percent chance a couple will always have a boy is _______.
- Carbon atoms must share ____________ electrons to be stable
- Carbon-12 carbon-13 carbon-14 are examples of ___________
5 True/False questions
prophase → Cell begins to undergo Mitosis by coiling up chromosomes
hydrogen bonds → When DNA is copied, these pair up to form a new strand.
glucose (C₆H₁₂O₆) and oxygen (O₂) → What are the two products of photosynthesis?
frameshift → The parent's ________________ are written on the top and side of a punnett square
polymers → Carbohydrates, nucleic acids, and proteins are all large molecules called _____________.