5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell, nucleus, chromosome, DNA, nucleotide
- glucose (C₆H₁₂O₆) and oxygen (O₂)
- a What are the two products of photosynthesis?
- b Put in order from largest to smallest: DNA, nucleotide, cell, chromosome, nucleus
- c A scientific explanation that's been tested over time is a _________.
- d Carbon atoms must share ____________ electrons to be stable
- e Protons and neutrons are located in the __________ of an atom.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cell begins to undergo Mitosis by coiling up chromosomes
- jelly-like matrix that suspends organelles
- Questions arise from individuals __________ the world around them.
- The process of a part of a chromosome breaking off and is added to a different chromosome is called _____________
- The process which burns glucose to produce energy.
5 True/False questions
chemical reaction → The process of a sperm uniting with an egg is called __________.
mRNA → A globular RNA that is combined with special protein that makes up a ribosome
translation → The process of a part of a chromosome breaking off and is added to a different chromosome is called _____________
covalent → nonmetals form ___________ compounds with other nonmetals
selective permeability → Cancer rates for people will follow according to the country ____________