5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- deoxyribose sugar
- cell membrane
- a The backbone of a DNA molecule is made up of a phosphate
- b Boundary of the cell
- c The most efficient type of respiration is ______.
- d The energy molecule that cells use is called _________________
- e metals and nonmetals form __________ compounds
5 Multiple choice questions
- The type of microscope which has the greatest magnification
- Research that's reported in numerical form with charts and graphs.
- Chromatids separate at the centromere
- The longest phase of the cell's cycle.
- Reducing 78 chromosomes to 39 is the result of ___________
5 True/False questions
respiration → The dropping off of amino acids for protein assembly is called ______.
experiment → A test of a hypothesis
covalent → nonmetals form ___________ compounds with other nonmetals
cytoplasm → Guanine always bonds to what nitrogen base?
theory → A scientific explanation that's been tested over time is a _________.