5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- pyruvic acid
- a The metric unit for volume is
- b During the first step of respiration, glucose is broken down into
- c Control Center of Cell
- d Proteins contain what element that fats and carbohydrates don't have?
- e Blood types are the result of ______________ inheritance
5 Multiple choice questions
- Storage sacs
- nasal spray allowing good genes to enter and person's body
- metals and nonmetals form __________ compounds
- The process which burns glucose to produce energy.
- The energy molecule that cells use is called _________________
5 True/False questions
organic → All carbon compounds are called ___________________.
chemical reaction → Burning of paper is an example of a ______________ reaction.
point mutation → A DNA segment that's changed from CAT to GAT while being copied is called
recessive alleles → Electrons move about the nucleus in regions called ____________.
cancer → pH of 13 is considered a strong ____________.