5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- recessive alleles
- sex chromosomes
- a The 23rd set of chromosomes is called ______.
- b Most human genetic disorders are caused by
- c What cell division reduces the number of chromosomes by 1/2?
- d long whip-like extension of the cell used for movement
- e The study of standards for what is right and wrong is called ______.
5 Multiple choice questions
- all life is made of cells which are the basic units of life and must come from preexisting cells is called the ________.
- The percent chance a couple will always have a boy is _______.
- The process of a part of a chromosome breaking off and is added to a different chromosome is called _____________
- What are the two products of photosynthesis?
- All carbon compounds are called ___________________.
5 True/False questions
respiration → The dropping off of amino acids for protein assembly is called ______.
gene Therapy → all life is made of cells which are the basic units of life and must come from preexisting cells is called the ________.
chloroplast → Cell begins to undergo Mitosis by coiling up chromosomes
mitosis → Division of body cells
polarity → Water can dissolve many compounds because of its