5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a When a portion of a chromosome is missing or breaks off.
- b Two alleles; one dominant and one recessive is said to be ______.
- c The energy molecule that cells use is called _________________
- d Enzymes attach to molecules called __________that undergo chemical reactions in the body
- e Cell begins to undergo Mitosis by coiling up chromosomes
5 Multiple choice questions
- The actual moving of homologous chromosomes to pair up during prophase I is called
- all life is made of cells which are the basic units of life and must come from preexisting cells is called the ________.
- In order for your body to undergo reactions and normal body function, it requires _____.
- The shape of the DNA molecule.
- What are the two products of photosynthesis?
5 True/False questions
cell membrane → Chromatids of a chromosome attach to spindle fibers by the ___________
organic → Replaces the Thymine in an RNA molecule.
incomplete dominant → micrscope containing two lenses and used in common high school labs
fertilization → The process of a sperm uniting with an egg is called __________.
gametes → Alternate forms of a gene are called ______________.