5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- gene Therapy
- a nasal spray allowing good genes to enter and person's body
- b The sugar of a DNA molecule.
- c What cell division reduces the number of chromosomes by 1/2?
- d Replaces the Thymine in an RNA molecule.
- e the site of protein synthesis
5 Multiple choice questions
- The metric base unit for length is
- Two alleles; one dominant and one recessive is said to be ______.
- The energy molecule that cells use is called _________________
- The longest phase of the cell's cycle.
- What monitors the cell's cycle from phase to phase?
5 True/False questions
prophase → Cell begins to undergo Mitosis by coiling up chromosomes
neutrons → Proteins contain what element that fats and carbohydrates don't have?
liter → The metric unit for volume is
heredity → The passing of traits from parents to offspring is called __________.
sex chromosomes → The 23rd set of chromosomes is called ______.